SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint announced a new RESTful API framework that modernizes data transfer from clients to the RizePoint management console. For the first time, IT administrators can choose transfer times that work for their global organization.
"The API framework puts administrators in the driver's seat around when and how data is transferred to RizePoint," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO of RizePoint. "IT administrators no longer have to worry about updating RizePoint to their system of record. Efficient data transfers mean the facts and figures are available whenever safety, quality, and operations teams need them."
The RESTful API framework ties to any system of record. Most companies document franchise locations via a property management system. When a restaurant opens, the new location is added to that system and now – with the API – is automatically added to the RizePoint management console. Once in the RizePoint system, administrators are able to add the location to the regular quality, safety, or operational audit schedule.
"Our API framework opens the door for combining data from multiple systems," said Jesse Dowdle, VP of Technology at RizePoint. "Organizations now have the keys to combine data from customer experience or security systems to RizePoint's management console, creating one hub of information."
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes:
- A dynamic user interface that emphasizes actionable data
- RizePoint management dashboards that put the facts and figures users need most at their fingertips
- Video upload and image markup features in Mobile Auditor
- Batch scheduling option that simplifies the creation of audit schedules across multiple locations
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-new-api-framework-efficiently-transfers-data-from-global-franchise-locations-to-rizepoint-platform-300349476.html