Unique 'Icon Wall' Puts More Information at the Fingertips of Healthcare Workers
TAMPA, FL, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ - RL Solutions, developers of innovative and easy-to-use healthcare quality and safety software, announced today that it will demonstrate RL6:Risk at the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management's (ASHRM) Annual Conference & Exhibition. This year's conference is October 13-15, 2010 in Tampa, Florida. RL6:Risk is a comprehensive safety, quality and risk management solution that helps healthcare organizations provide safer delivery of care. The American Hospital Association has also exclusively endorsed it for incident management reporting.
With RL6, RL Solutions introduces an entirely new way to enter information: a unique 'icon wall' that is simple, intuitive and fun. Since RL6 is so easy to use, it reduces the time it takes front-line staff to enter events, encouraging more reporting.
RL6 also offers unprecedented flexibility when it comes to customization. Healthcare organizations can use RL6 out-of-the-box or tailor it to suit their organization's unique requirements. As well, RL6 aligns with any number of federal, state, provincial and local taxonomies, letting users easily send incident data to Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs), such as the ECRI Institute PSO.
"The annual ASHRM conference is an important time of year for RL Solutions," said Sanjay Malaviya, President & CEO at RL Solutions. "It gives us the opportunity to demonstrate the hard work we have being doing and to witness first-hand the great work being done by others in the area of healthcare risk management."
Some additional highlights of RL6 include:
- Eye-catching graphics & intuitive screens encourage staff to report events and record patient feedback
- Helps eliminate tedious administrative tasks and streamline work through an easy-to-use web-based interface
- Intuitive report wizards guide users every step of the way through building their own reports, without involving their IT department
- Users can choose a standard taxonomy or customize RL6 forms to suit their organization's needs
- Dynamic reports allow users to drill-down from high-level graphs to specific details using the up-to-the-minute data
- RL6 lets users control and customize almost every aspect of their system including report dashboards, file controls and security settings
- With unrestricted data access, users can freely share information within their organization or send it to third parties, like state reporting bodies
RL Solutions will conduct demonstrations of RL6 at booth 423 throughout the ASHRM conference.
To learn more about RL6, visit www.rlsolutions.com.
About RL Solutions
RL Solutions designs innovative healthcare software for patient feedback, incident reporting & risk management, infection surveillance and claims management. At RL Solutions, nurturing long-lasting relationships with our clients is what we do best. We have over 600 clients, including healthcare networks, hospitals, long-term care facilities and more. RL Solutions is a global company with offices in Canada, the United States, Australia and the UK. For more information, visit www.rlsolutions.com.
SOURCE rL Solutions