National Law Journal compiles the list to "spotlight those making a big difference," and describes those chosen for the honor as having "shown a deep passion and perseverance in pursuit of their mission, having achieved remarkable successes along the way."
"We pride ourselves on being efficient not only in terms of fees but also in terms of time," Rahn says in the special issue. "Too many lawyers don't realize their job is to find solutions to problems, so you can get the best result quickly for a fair amount of legal spend."
A seasoned "big firm" litigator, Rahn focuses on four specific areas of litigation: (1) representing beneficiaries, professional and corporate fiduciaries in contested trust, estate and probate litigation matters, and estate administration issues; (2) representing individual and institutional investors and financial institutions in investment fraud investigations and securities litigation; (3) representing financial industry employees in employment litigation and investigations, CRD expungement matters, registration and reporting disputes, and regulatory/enforcement/white collar investigations; and, (4) business litigation.
Other recent accolades for Rahn include:
- Named Trusts and Estates Litigator of the Year, Century City Bar Association 2018
- Selected by Best Lawyers in America for Litigation – Trusts and Estates 2018
- Listed, "Top 100 – Trust and Estate Litigation" 2017 – 2018, Super Lawyers, Southern California Super Lawyers
- Elected President, Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council, 2018-2019
- Rated AV Preeminent® 5 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated "Superb" "10" by Avvo
RMO LLP provides personal, cost-effective litigation services to individual and institutional clients. The firm's attorneys focus on trust, estate, probate, conservatorship, securities and business litigation. RMO has offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Kansas City. For more information, please visit https://rmolawyers.com/.
SOURCE RMO LLP