NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- S-Network Global Indexes today announced the launch of 14 benchmark, thematic, smart beta and socially responsible indexes on SMArtX Advisory Solutions' Turnkey Asset Management Platform (TAMP).
Included in the SMArtX offering is the S-Net 500, a US large cap index with high correlation and close tracking to the major benchmark index. This is the first time a key US benchmark index is being offered without charge -- zero expenses, zero platform fees and zero cost!
With access to direct indexing, advisors are able to manage diversified portfolios at lower fees. Other indexes in this rollout include:
- The S-Network U.S. Foreign Revenue Index, which gives advisors access to international exposure through U.S. companies whose revenues are generated from foreign sources.
- The S-Network Poliwogg Healthcare Innovation Index, which includes biotech stocks that have one or more drugs in either Phase II or Phase III US FDA clinical trials.
- The S-Network US Aggressive Growth Index, which consists of 100 fastest growing US large and mid-cap stocks.
- The Thomson Reuters/S-Network ESG Best Practices Indexes, which represent the top companies in corporate social responsibility best practices worldwide.
- The S-Network US Disruptors Index, which includes companies engaged in robotics, artificial intelligence, block chain and other disruptive technologies.
"We are happy to be at the forefront of the market in supporting SMArtX in offering investment advisors the best possible investment value, while also providing key investment exposures targeting future growth," said Joseph LaCorte, CEO of S-Network Global Indexes.
Said Stephen Bitteker, Head of Business Development at S-Network, "We are pleased to license these indexes to SMArtX, an advanced managed account platform providing a single interface to manage traditional, alternative, and direct index strategies through a UMA/SMA structure."
About S-Network Global Indexes
S-Network Global Indexes, Inc. is a publisher and developer of proprietary and custom indexes. Founded in 1997, S-Network publishes over 300 indexes, which serve as the underlying portfolios for financial products with over USD 8.5 billion in assets under management. S-Network indexes, which are supported by a state-of-the-art technology platform, are known for their transparency and efficiency. http://snetglobalindexes.com/
S-Network Global Indexes, Inc.
267 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016
About SMArtX Advisory Solutions
SMArtX Advisory Solutions is the next generation turnkey asset management platform and the only platform to seamlessly offer traditional, alternative, and passive direct index strategies in a unified managed account structure. The firm also uses its proprietary trading and managed accounts technology to power SMArtX, SS&C Advent's integrated unified managed account solution. For more information, visit www.smartx.us.
SOURCE S-Network Global Indexes