WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's general membership has elected officers and directors to its Board of Directors.
- President: Donald Hillebrand, Director of Argonne National Laboratory's Energy Systems Division
- 2013-2015 Vice President Automotive: Jeff Hemphill, Chief Technical Officer of the Schaeffler Group in North America
2013-2015 Directors include:
- Paul "Scooter" Brothers, Chief Operating Officer of COMP Cams, Inc.
- Arun Jaura, Vice President and Head of Eaton India Engineering Center, Eaton Technologies Pvt
- Louis Kratz, Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment of Lockheed Martin
- Patrick Leteinturier, Senior Principal Automotive Systems of Infineon Technologies AG
Officers and Directors begin their terms in January 2013.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi, SAE International, at email@example.com or 1-724-772-8522.
SOURCE SAE International