WARRENDALE, Pa., Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International presented eight individuals with Technical Standards Board Outstanding Achievement Award during the 2012 SAE World Congress, held in Detroit.
This award, established in 1953, recognizes individuals for outstanding service in the technical committee activities of the Society. This includes unusual leadership in the activities of an SAE International technical committee, significant contributions as a representative of the Society to the accomplishments of technical committees of other organizations or agencies, and outstanding contributions to SAE International technical committee work in the form of research, test methods and procedures, and/or development of standards.
Those receiving the award included:
- Paul A. Dicke, Owner & General Manager, Holistech Energy Solutions, LLC
- Rob Frost, Technical Advisor, Cummins Inc.
- Martin C. Kapanowski, Supervisor, Global Core Brake Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Michael K. Larsen, Exterior Lighting Technical Lead, General Motors
- Raj Rajamanickam, Principal Staff Engineer, Concentric Rockford Inc.
- Galen E. Ressler, Senior Staff Engineer, General Motors
- Jeff Smith, Account Manager, Vee Engineering
- John A. Yurtin, Staff Product Specialist, Delphi Packard Electric
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or [email protected]
SOURCE SAE International