SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2015 taking place in Davos, Switzerland from January 21-24, 2015.
Benioff will join a panel discussion, entitled "In Tech We Trust," on Thursday, January, 22, 2015, at 4:45 p.m. CET, featuring European Commission Digital Economy and Society Commissioner Günther H. Oettinger, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Professor of Engineering Tim Berners-Lee, Vodafone Group CEO Vittorio Colao and Yahoo President and CEO Marissa Mayer. The panel will be moderated by international broadcaster Nik Gowing.
A live audiocast and replay will be available on the World Economic Forum's website at http://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2015
The theme of the 45th World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is "The New Global Context." The event brings together global leaders from business, government, international organizations, academia and civil society in Davos for strategic dialogues that map the key transformations reshaping the world. At this year's meeting a record number of participants are expected to attend, including 1,500 top business leaders from more than 140 countries and more than 300 heads of state, heads of government and government members.
- More information about the Annual Meeting 2015 is available at: http://wef.ch/davos15
- View the Open Forum programme at: http://wef.ch/openforum
- Watch the sessions on demand on YouTube at: http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
- Access the press photo archive at: http://wef.ch/pics
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at: http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at: http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #WEF)
- Read the Forum's blog at: http://wef.ch/agenda
- Follow the Forum on Google+ at: http://wef.ch/gplus
- Follow the Annual Meeting on a smartphone at: http://wef.ch/m
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2015 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners