SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting taking place in Davos, Switzerland, from January 17-20, 2017. At the event, Benioff will participate in the following panel discussions:
- Tuesday, January 17: Benioff will join Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors; Shu Yinbiao, Chairman, State Grid Corporation of China; and Dr. Vishal Sikka, CEO, Infosys, in a panel discussion moderated by Ngaire Woods, Dean, Blavatnik School of Government at Oxford University. The session will begin at approximately 6:00 pm CET. A live webcast of the event will be available at: http://wef.ch/82968.
- Thursday, January 19: Benioff will moderate a panel discussion with Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors; Peter Maurer, President, International Committee, Red Cross; Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever; Bernard J Tyson, Chairman and CEO, Kaiser Permanente; and will.i.am, Founder and President, i.am.angel Foundation. The session will begin at approximately noon CET. A video recording of the panel will be available at 9:00 am PST on Friday, January 20, on Salesforce LIVE: https://www.salesforce.com/video/430986/
Additional Resources for World Economic Forum
- More information about the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2017 is available at: https://www.weforum.org
- Watch the sessions on demand on YouTube at: http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
- Access the press photo archive at: http://wef.ch/pics
Connect with the World Economic Forum
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at: http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at: http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #wef)
- Read the Forum's blog at: http://wef.ch/agenda
- Follow the Forum on Google+ at: http://wef.ch/gplus
- Follow the Annual Meeting on a smartphone at: http://wef.ch/m
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2017 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.