SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting taking place in Davos, Switzerland, from January 23-26, 2018. At the event, Benioff will participate in the following panel discussions:
- Tuesday, January 23: Benioff will participate in a panel discussion entitled "In Technology We Trust?" The session is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. CET. A live webcast of the event will be available at: http://wef.ch/2FKrWSM.
- Thursday, January 25: Benioff will take part in a panel discussion entitled "Future Shocks: Rogue Technology." The session is scheduled to begin at 9:15 a.m. CET. A live webcast of the event will be available at: http://wef.ch/2FGSdRX.
- Thursday, January 25: Benioff will join a press conference entitled "Friends of the Ocean." The session is scheduled to begin 11:15 a.m. CET. A live webcast of the event will be available at: http://wef.ch/2FH5Ksp.
Additional Resources for World Economic Forum
- More information about the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2018 is available at: https://www.weforum.org
- Watch the sessions live on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WEFvideo
- Replay sessions on demand on YouTube at: http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
- Access the press photo archive at: http://wef.ch/pics
Connect with the World Economic Forum
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at: http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at: http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #wef18)
- Read the Forum's blog at: http://wef.ch/agenda
- Follow the Forum on Google+ at: http://wef.ch/gplus
- Follow the Annual Meeting on a smartphone at: http://wef.ch/m
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.