SAN FRANCISCO, May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will speak at the following events on May 25, 2017:
- Benioff will participate in a fireside chat with Twilio Co-Founder and CEO Jeff Lawson at SIGNAL, the company's developer conference. The discussion will begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. PDT. A live webcast will be available: http://www.twilio.com.
- Benioff will participate in a fireside chat with Deutsche Bank Group Chief Operating Officer Kim Hammonds at the bank's Americas Advisory Board meeting. The discussion will begin at approximately 4:00 p.m. PDT. A live audiocast will be available: http://investor.salesforce.com
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2017 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salesforce-chairman-and-ceo-marc-benioff-to-speak-at-upcoming-events-300462976.html