SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will speak at the following industry events:
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015: Benioff will join Yahoo CEO and President Marissa Mayer at Fortune Global Forum in a session led by Fortune Assistant Managing Editor Adam Lashinsky entitled "Leading the 21st Century Corporation," beginning at approximately 2:40 p.m. PST. A live webcast will be available at http://fortune.com/globalforum2015.
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015: Benioff will join Dropbox CEO Drew Houston during the keynote at Dropbox Open beginning at approximately 9:40 a.m. PST. A live webcast will be available at http://dropboxopen.liveconnectevent.com/96944.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015: Benioff and Salesforce EVP Adam Bosworth will participate in a session with Techonomy Media Founder and CEO David Kirkpatrick at Techonomy 2015 entitled "Customer Connection is the Heart of the Internet of Things," beginning at approximately 11:20 a.m. PST. A live webcast will be available at http://techonomy.com/te15/webcast.
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2015 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.