SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced plans to double its workforce in the Seattle area. The company is expanding its team of highly skilled enterprise software engineers in the Seattle area, which will become one of the company's largest engineering hubs globally.
To accommodate its growth, Salesforce announced plans to open a new Seattle-area office in Bellevue, WA. Salesforce's new Bellevue office will be located at the Nine Two Nine Office Tower building, where the company will be the largest tenant.
Comments on the News:
- "The Seattle area is home to some of the most talented enterprise software engineers in the world," said Parker Harris, co-founder, Salesforce. "That's why we are doubling down on our investment in the Seattle area, which will be a key innovation hub for the company."
- "We are proud and delighted Salesforce has chosen Bellevue for its expansion in the Puget Sound region," said Bellevue Mayor Claudia Balducci. "I want to thank Salesforce for bringing hundreds of new jobs to the region and for solidifying Bellevue as an important global hub for technology and innovation."
Salesforce: Fastest-Growing Top 10 Software Company
Salesforce is the 6th largest software company and the fastest growing top 10 software company in the world today. Companies of every size and industry rely on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to help them connect with their customers in a whole new way.
Over the last 16 years, Salesforce has expanded and redefined CRM, bringing social, mobile, data science and IoT technologies to its trusted cloud platform, enabling companies to grow sales faster, deliver customer service everywhere, create 1:1 customer journeys, engage with customers in interactive communities, deliver analytics for every business user and build modern mobile apps fast.
- Find your #dreamjob: http://www.salesforce.com/company/careers/
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
- Like Salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.