SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the global leader in compliance management solutions, has been named a Top Workplace by the Salt Lake Tribune. RizePoint was one of sixty-five Utah businesses to make the prestigious listing. The Top Workplace recognition is based solely on employee survey results that measure aspects of workplace culture such as alignment, execution, and connection.
"Creating an employee-centered culture is a priority for the board and executive team," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO at RizePoint. "When an anonymous employee survey produces such high marks we know we are fulfilling our goal of fostering a fun, inclusive, and dynamic work environment."
RizePoint's employee-centered culture includes unique perks:
- Benefits: RizePoint employee benefit package includes unlimited paid time off, first-rate medical, vision, and dental benefits, and an excellent 401(k) with a generous match.
- Rize & Shine Program: RizePoint's corporate social responsibility program, Rize & Shine, includes quarterly company-sponsored employee volunteer days amounting to 2,500 hours of service per year.
- Workplace Comfort: RizePoint's new headquarters in Cottonwood Heights, Utah includes stellar mountain views, an onsite day care, café, gym, height-adjustable desks for all employees, a fully-stocked break area, and an employee fun room with ping-pong, foosball, and gaming consoles.
- Peer-to-Peer Bonuses: RizePoint employees recognize co-worker's accomplishments – from Ping Pong wins to product launches – through an online peer giving platform.
WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health, administered the survey for Utah-based companies.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
About WorkplaceDynamics, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, WorkplaceDynamics specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. For more information, visit http://www.workplacedynamics.com/