DUBLIN, Nov. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9kml7/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Few of the major players operating in Saudi Arabia halal cosmetics market include Inika, One Pure, LLC, FX Cosmetics, Clara International Beauty Group and Samina Pure Minerals Makeup Ltd., among others.
The halal cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2015 - 2020, due to growing accessibility of these products, rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits of using halal cosmetics, coupled with increasing willingness amongst consumers to pay more for high quality halal cosmetics.
Additionally, religious preference for halal products in Saudi Arabia, which is predominantly a Muslim populated country, is another factor driving demand for halal cosmetics in the country. In 2014, fragrances and skincare products accounted for a majority share in the country's halal cosmetics market.
Halal cosmetics are skin and body care products which are free from materials forbidden by the Islamic Law. Therefore, blood from any animal, pork and pork products as well as alcoholic constituents are not incorporated in manufacturing of these cosmetics. With increasing availability of halal cosmetics, Islamic population in Saudi Arabia is gradually shifting to cosmetic products free from materials prohibited under the Islamic Law. In addition, growing health concerns due to harmful effects of ingredients used in manufacturing cosmetics is increasing demand for halal cosmetics, not only among Muslims but also non-Muslim population in the country.
Moreover, increasing preference for halal cosmetics is leading to a change in business strategy of the local as well as international companies operating in the market. Companies are focusing on accommodating the growing preference for halal cosmetics products in the country.
Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to halal cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia:
- Growing Popularity of Non-halal Cosmetics Among Non-Muslim Population
- Dominance of Foreign Companies
- Surging Availability of Halal Cosmetics Through Online Channels
- Introduction of Innovative Halal Cosmetics
- Companies Focus on Offering Products through Multiple and Innovative Retail Channels
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Halal Cosmetic Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetic Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Halal Fragrances Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Halal Skin Care Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Halal Color Cosmetics Market Outlook
9. Saudi Arabia Other Halal Cosmetics Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendation
- Amara Halal Cosmetics
- Clara International Beauty Group
- FX Cosmetics
- Miracle Halal Mineralz Ltd
- OnePure, LLC
- Saaf Skincare
- Samina Pure Minerals Makeup Ltd.
- The Halal Cosmetics Company
- Wardah Cosmetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9kml7/saudi_arabia
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets