CHICAGO, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAVO Group, the market leader in sales enablement, today launched Sales Process Pro, a new application that accelerates a higher return on training investments and helps organizations be more effective while attaining a higher level of sales productivity. With the launch of Sales Process Pro, SAVO has also unveiled the industry's first end-to-end sales productivity platform to provide all the necessary applications – from training reinforcement and ramping to automated proposal creation and insight-driven data – to drive greater efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
"For companies to be successful, every part of the organization must be 'Sales First' and center on the enablement of their sales teams," said Mark O'Connell, president and CEO of SAVO. "Sales Process Pro helps organizations achieve an environment of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement by fostering a culture of sales productivity that allows companies to better realize their revenue goals."
Sales Process Pro enables greater productivity through continuous coaching and real-time insight into actions taken by sales teams. The application helps to standardize key sales behaviors and create consistent high performers, while also providing a unique experience for each rep through tailored coaching and recommendations specific to the opportunity they're advancing. Robust analytics and dashboards enable sales leaders to gain a clear view of the pipeline and overall deal quality to optimize and ensure sales process consistency. These advanced features help catch performance issues while there's still time to make corrections and allow reps to have greater confidence in the accuracy of their sales forecasting.
"Looking at the marketing and sales technology landscape, we see systems of engagement are taking hold, but the question remains as to how they will help enable the salesforce to be more productive," said Matt Mullen, senior analyst, 451 Research. "There is a great industry need for dedicated sales solutions that are true productivity applications – not just databases to reference for records – and we see this being a key piece to the marketing and sales puzzle in the year ahead."
Specific Sales Process Pro features include:
- Dynamic sales playbook – Incorporates sales process best practices and CRM solution data to guide reps' specific sales actions, provide situational coaching, push relevant content and prescribe messaging that enables more effective conversations at each stage of the sales cycle. The application also tracks and benchmarks sales interactions against top performers to drive healthy competition and continuous development.
- Deal quality index (DQI) – The DQI indicates deal success and quality, and weighs desired outcomes against adherence to the sales process and verifiable outcomes. The DQI tells reps if they are making the right moves, and ensures they receive the right feedback. This score reflects not only how well a rep is performing, but what's actually happening and how the customer is responding.
- Alerts and team messaging – Alerts pop up when a deal needs attention, giving managers the ability to gently guide reps in the right direction. Messaging capabilities, akin to Facebook Chat, allow team members and managers to collaborate more readily from anywhere at any time, and share deal-related news with the team.
- Relationship mapping – This portion of the app provides automated capabilities for mapping account and opportunity contacts and relationships, enabling reps to better understand where they're engaged within an opportunity and where they need greater leverage to close a deal.
- Social intelligence – An aggregator compiles all the mentions and insights shared via social channels to help reps make the most strategic moves and have highly relevant conversations with prospects or customers. Through this feature, reps can also share information and updates from their own social profiles without leaving the application.
"Each year, companies spend billions on sales methodologies and training, yet results fall significantly short of the investment," said Kurt Andersen, executive vice president of sales enablement and marketing, SAVO. "Research has proven that sales performance hinges on reinforcement, so we created Sales Process Pro to provide the technology that delivers individual guidance for reps to help realize an overall improvement in the quality of deals won, as well as the speed at which they close."
Available immediately, Sales Process Pro starts at $95 per user per month. To view a demo of the application in action, watch this short video: youtu.be/7tsUX9CRgYU.
Founded in 1999, SAVO is the leading provider of sales enablement solutions. SAVO's on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales team's ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge — spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- SAVO Products
- Relevant Blogs
SOURCE SAVO Group