May 10, 2021, 22:00 ET
NEW YORK, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Technavio has monitored the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market in its latest market research report. The market is poised to grow by USD 964.09 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Free sample report in MINUTES
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at par impact on the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Distribution Channel, which is the leading segment in the market?
The offline distribution channel segment will lead the market during the forecast period.
- What is the major driver in the market?
The growth of a collaborative environment in educational institutions will drive the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 5%.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
Although a steady increase in the adoption of STEM toys in education will foster the market growth, intense competition from mobile games may impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
35% of the growth will originate from APAC.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Educational Toys Market by Product, Age, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The educational toys market has the potential to grow by USD 28.40 billion during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample.
Smart Toys Market by Technology, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The smart toys market size is expected to grow by USD 878.60 million and record a CAGR of 3% during 2020-2024, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Elenco Electronics Inc., Hasbro Inc., Johnco Productions Pty Ltd., Learning Resources Ltd., LEGO System AS, Mattel Inc., Melissa & Doug LLC, Ravensburger AG, Smartivity Labs Pvt. Ltd., and Spin Master Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the growth of a collaborative environment in educational institutions, rising adoption of STEM toys as teaching aids and strong growth in online sales will offer immense growth opportunities, is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (stem) toys market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43317
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (stem) toys market report covers the following areas:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market Size
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market Trends
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of subscription services for STEM toys as one of the prime reasons driving the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) toys market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Toys Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) toys market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Elenco Electronics Inc.
- Hasbro Inc.
- Johnco Productions Pty Ltd.
- Learning Resources Ltd.
- LEGO System AS
- Mattel Inc.
- Melissa & Doug LLC
- Ravensburger AG
- Smartivity Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Spin Master Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article