SUNRISE, Fla., July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ProcessMAP Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise cloud software for Risk and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management, announced Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG), the world's largest marketer of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care, as the most recent company to leverage its integrated platform throughout its locations worldwide.
With ProcessMAP, Scotts has digitized and automated critical EHS processes, including injury and incident management, audits and assessments, as well as task and compliance management – equipping the company to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- Monitor performance and control risk exposure with real-time access to key metrics through dashboards and other visualization tools;
- Ensure compliance with OSHA reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Reduce workers' compensation claims reporting lag time with automated data feed to Third-Party Administrators;
- Prevent incidents through ProcessMAP's robust business intelligence and predictive analytics engine;
- Ensure data integrity through multiple integrations with internal and external systems, such as SAP human resources management as well as Broadspire worker's compensation, Fleet Response vehicle, and Vericlaim general liability claims systems;
- Increase transparency through open access to EHS data at all levels of the organization.
"Prior to using ProcessMAP, we had an internally developed system that lacked the functionality, ongoing innovation, and data centralization required to facilitate consistent safety and environmental compliance and remediate performance gaps," said Jason Johantges, Director of Environmental, Health, and Safety at Scotts Miracle-Gro. "With ProcessMAP's EHS software, we have transitioned from disconnected systems to a unified platform that makes us more efficient and better equipped to optimize EHS performance and identify sooner where risk lies across our organization."
"Scotts' adoption of ProcessMAP is consistent with the company's history of innovation and unwavering commitment to protecting people and the environment," said Dave Rath, CEO of ProcessMAP. "We are proud to be the technology enabler in advancing one of the company's highest priorities."
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP Corporation is the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to manage risk in three key areas: Employee Health & Safety; Environment & Sustainability; and Enterprise Compliance. The company is headquartered in Sunrise, Fla., with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 125 countries. For more information, visit ProcessMAP.com.
About Scotts Miracle-Gro
With approximately $3 billion in worldwide sales, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care. The Company's brands are the most recognized in the industry. In the U.S., the Company's Scotts®, Miracle-Gro® and Ortho® brands are market-leading in their categories, as is the consumer Roundup® brand, which is exclusively marketed near worldwide by Scotts and owned by Monsanto. In Europe, the Company's brands include Weedol®, Pathclear®, Evergreen®, Levington®, Miracle-Gro®, KB®, Fertiligène® and Substral®. In 2016, the Company ranked on Forbes 100 Most Reputable Companies in America. For additional information, visit us at www.scottsmiraclegro.com.
© All other products or brands mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE ProcessMAP Corporation