HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers will find another major savings opportunity to fill their sleighs at Sears this holiday season as the retailer kicks off its Cyber Monday event early – starting Sunday, Nov. 29 at 12 a.m., running through Monday, Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. Daily "Cyber Busters" will continue through the week online at Sears.com/cyber, ending Dec. 5 and will feature deals on appliances, apparel, tools, jewelry, consumer electronics, footwear, fitness equipment and more.
For added convenience this holiday season, Sears also announced it lowered the minimum purchase threshold for free shipping on qualifying online orders to just $35 (was $49).
"Sears goes further on Cyber Monday by combining great deals plus a suite of free services," said Leena Munjal, senior vice president, Customer Experience & Integrated Retail, Sears Holdings. "So whether you're browsing Sears.com, using the Sears mobile app, visiting our stores or, like many of our members, a mix of experiences, we've made holiday gift shopping easier than ever."
Highlights of Sears' Cyber Monday deals include:
- Save an extra 25% off clothing, footwear and fine jewelry on Sears.com with promo code CYBER (exclusions apply)
- 20% off Star Wars Hero Mashers toys; reg. priced at $9.99-$14.99
- Save $380 on the Craftsman Quiet 26-in. dual stage snow blower for $789.99; reg. priced at $1169.99
- Save 55% on the Kenmore 3.9-cu ft. Washer and Kenmore 7.0-cu ft. Dryer pair for $799.98 total; reg. priced at $899.99 each
- Buy one, get one free* Serta Density or Serta Smartloft pillows; reg. priced $23.99-$31.99 (*of equal or lesser value)
- Get Skullcandy™ in-ear headphones for $4.99; reg. priced at $9.99
- Save $180 on the Prince Victory table tennis table, for $119.99; reg. priced at $299.99
- Save $600 on the NordicTrack A.C.T. Elliptical for $699.99; reg. priced at $1,299.99
Sears began revolutionizing online shopping when it introduced Buy Online, Pickup In-Store 14 years ago and has steadily innovated to create convenient, time-saving services that integrate online shopping and physical stores. Free services particularly useful during the busy holiday season include:
- In-Vehicle Pickup, Return and Exchange in Five – guaranteed to have online orders ready in five minutes or less, or receive a $5 coupon
- Reserve It – Reserve apparel items online, and have them hand-picked and awaiting to try on at the store
- Anyone, Anywhere Pickup – Purchase gifts online and have family or friend pick them up at a local Sears or Kmart in a different city
- Meet With An Expert – Seamlessly move online home appliance research to the store and get expertise from a knowledgeable home appliance associate
Key to many of these services is the Sears mobile app which also lets shoppers find the right products quickly and compare features, prices and user reviews; find deals, get eCoupons, and make the most of their Shop Your Way points; make purchases, track orders, and manage their layaway contracts.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation