HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears, a leading integrated retailer, has announced an early shopping gift for Shop Your Way members – access to many Black Friday deals one full week before Thanksgiving, on Sears.com from 6 p.m. on Nov. 20 until 11:59 p.m. (CT) on Nov. 21. During this online member-exclusive pre-sale event, members can log on to their Shop Your Way account at sears.com/BlackFriday during the sale to access the deals.
On Thanksgiving Day, Sears stores will open at 6 p.m. with more than 1,000 doorbuster deals on the most popular gifts of the season, through 1 p.m. local time on Black Friday.
"Thanksgiving and Black Friday doorbuster shopping is a multi-generational tradition that continues to evolve, just as the retail industry has," said Imran Jooma, executive vice president, Sears Holdings. "In addition to great deals, we're just as excited to offer innovative ways online, in-store or via a mobile device for members to conveniently get the gifts they want, no matter how they choose to shop with us."
Members and customers can get their doorbuster purchases faster and more conveniently using Sears integrated retail offerings like Free Store Pickup, In-Vehicle Pickup, and Free Anyone, Anywhere Pickup. And to ensure shoppers are getting exactly what they want, Sears offers Get Advice, which leverages online and mobile channels to tap into the experience of Sears' nationwide team of knowledgeable store associates, as well as members of the Shop Your Way community, to get advice on products and services important to them.
Sears' Black Friday doorbuster deals include the hottest brands – many exclusive to Sears – from big and small appliances and consumer electronics to apparel, footwear, tools, fitness equipment, fine jewelry, mattresses and more.
Hot Doorbuster Deals from Sears Include:
- Save 36% on the Whirlpool 3.6 cu. ft Top Load Washer and Whirlpool 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer; sale price $349.99 each, regularly priced at $549.99 each
- Save $100 on the RCA 40" Class 1080p HDTV; sale price $249.99, regularly priced at $349.99; plus members get $50 back in points.
- Jeans for her and him – sale price $14.99 Canyon River Blues® and Roebuck & Co.®, regularly priced $30.00-$40.00.
- All DieHard® work boots – sale price $49.99, regularly $65.00-$110.00.
- Save $50, plus a Free Craftsman® drill when you purchase the Craftsman® Home Series 3-Drawer Project Center; sale priced $99.99, regular price $149.99.
- Save $800 on a NordicTrack® C900i Treadmill; sale price $699.99; regular price $1,499.99.
- Buy four Sears RoadHandler tires and get up to $150 in value, including an $80 mail-in rebate via an American Express award card when you use a qualifying Sears card plus a $70 Sears Award card.
Additional ways Sears is making shopping more merry for members on Thanksgiving and Black Friday – and all holiday season – include:
- Shop Your Way members will earn 10 percent back in points on their first $500 of qualifying purchases made with a Sears credit card. The offer is valid through Dec. 25, and reward points expire Jan. 31, 2015. (Valid email opt-in is required.)
- Sears released its Top 100 Gift List. Each week, the list will feature new deals such as popular holiday hosting items, top techie toys, stylish winter apparel, coveted tools, dazzling home goods and more at sears.com/MoreMerry.
- Shop Your Way members can enter to win $5,000 in points redeemable at Sears or Kmart through The Top 100 Sweepstakes. Plus, members can enter the Sears Top 100 Instant Win Game for an instant chance to win a new Kenmore refrigerator. Both are featured at shopyourway.com/Holiday. No purchase necessary to win.
- Right now, members can get an early look at Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals at searslocalad.com. Accessible via computer, tablet or mobile device, LocalAd shows deals from the Sears circulars and reveals hundreds more in-store discounts on overstock inventory unique to specific local stores.
Follow the conversation on Twitter and Facebook about Sears holiday at #MoreMerry and Shop Your Way at #MembersFirst.
About Shop Your Way®
Shop Your Way is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research and browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs. There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation