Security Testing Market Size to Reach USD 36.78 Billion by 2030 at CAGR 19.2% - Valuates Reports
Sep 28, 2021, 09:00 ET
BANGALORE, India, Sept. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Security Testing Market is Segmented by Type (Network Security, Application Security, Device Security, and Others), Deployment Mode (On-Premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises), and Industry Verticals (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail & ECommerce, Education, and Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2030. It is published in Valuates Reports under Software Category.
The global security testing market size was valued at USD 6.25 Billion in 2020 and is Projected to reach USD 36.78 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2021 to 2030.
Security testing is a type of software testing that identifies vulnerabilities, threats, and risks in a software application and protects it from malicious intruder attacks.
The Major Factor Driving The Growth Of The Security Testing Are:
An increase in web and mobile-based business-critical applications requiring higher secure endpoint protection, as well as enterprises implementing security measures to prevent financial losses due to increased cyberattack sophistication, drives global security testing market growth.
The ability of the security testing market to identify all possible loopholes and weaknesses in the software system, which could result in a loss of information, revenue, or reputation at the hands of employees or outsiders of the organization, is driving its growth.
Stringent government regulations aimed at increasing the adoption of security testing solutions and services have a positive impact on security testing market growth.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-0R63/Security_Testing_Market
Trends Influencing The Growth Of The Security Testing Market
In the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are allowing employees to work from home using their own devices, such as laptops and smartphones, to access company data, as well as providing company-specific web and mobile-based applications for use. These external devices operate on the employee network, which is vulnerable to various cyberattacks due to insufficient security. As a result, companies are adopting security testing solutions to improve security and reduce various types of cyber-attacks, propelling the market's growth. Furthermore, growing cyberattacks, in-house data thefts, and other theft issues among organizations drive security testing market growth.
The increased number of cyberattacks on enterprises and government organizations attempting to access critical data has resulted in the implementation of stringent government guidelines aimed at protecting both companies and their client's sensitive data. Furthermore, in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, growing remote workforces all over the world have increased the number of cyberattacks on critical data of the organization, which in turn drives Security Testing Market growth. Furthermore, governments are enacting various regulations, such as standardizing security testing solutions in organizations and improving security testing training, which is propelling the Security Testing Market growth.
Furthermore, increased adoption of cloud-based security testing, as well as technological evolution and implementation of new technologies, such as DevOps, DevSecOps, and Agile in software security testing, are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the Security Testing Market expansion during the forecast period.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/ALLI-Manu-0R63/security-testing
Security Testing Market Share Analysis
Based on enterprise size, Large enterprises have the largest Security Testing Market share in terms of enterprise size because they have a large amount of data and even a minor data breach can cause the company a huge financial loss as well as a loss of image.
Based on deployment type, the cloud segment is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, owing to a paradigm shift in deployment methods from on-premise to cloud-based models among SMEs and some large-scale organizations. Furthermore, leading market players have been introducing various strategies to assist enterprises in transitioning from on-premise models to cloud-based models, providing a lucrative opportunity for the market.
Based on region, North America dominated the security testing market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its position throughout the forecast period. This is due to the presence of developed economies such as Canada and the United States, which place a premium on innovating existing solutions. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 21.0% during 2021-2030.
Report Customization Request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-0R63/Security_Testing_Market
Major Players in the Security Testing Industry
- AT&T, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- McAfee, LLC
- Micro Focus
- NTT Security AppSec Solutions Inc.
- SecureWorks, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0R63&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0R63&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Application Security Testing Market contains segmentation By Type (Static AST, Dynamic AST, Interactive AST, Mobile AST), By Application (SMEs, Large Enterprises) and Regional
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) Market contains segmentation By Type (Cloud Based, On-Premise), By Application (Government & Defense, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Others) and Regional
- Mobile Application Security Testing Market contains segmentation By Type (On-Premises Mobile Application Security Testing, Cloud Mobile Application Security Testing), By Application (Government & Defense, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Others) and Regional
- Static Application Security Testing Software Market contains segmentation By Type (On-premise, Cloud-based), By Application (Individual, Enterprise, Others) and Regional
- Software Security Testing Services Market contains segmentation By Type (Web App, Mobile App), By Application (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)) and Regional
- The global Big Data Security Market size was valued at USD 13,720 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 54,237 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027.
- The global Application Security Market size was valued at USD 5,973.00 Million in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 33,941.00 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 18.7%.
- The global Network Security Market size was valued at USD 18,480 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 63,398 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 16.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- The global Security Information and Event Management market size is projected to reach USD 6436.2 Million by 2027, from USD 3938.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2027.
- The global Network Security Firewall market size is projected to reach USD 5513.2 Million by 2027, from USD 3263.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2021-2027.
- The global Managed Services market size is projected to reach USD 248750 Million by 2026, from USD 133440 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2021-2026.
- The global Electronic Security market size is projected to reach USD 259 Million by 2027, from USD 150.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021-2027
- The global Energy Security market size is projected to reach USD 87320 Million by 2027, from USD 60400 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2021-2027.
- The global Data Center Logical Security market size is projected to reach USD 3515.2 Million by 2027, from USD 2617.6 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2027.
- The global fraud detection and prevention market size is projected to reach USD 45800 Million by 2027, from USD 16390 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 15.3% during 2021-2027.
To see the full list of related reports on the Security Testing
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Share this article