CENTENNIAL, Colo., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior Market Advisor, published by Summit Business Media, has announced the finalists for the 2013 Advisor of the Year.
The Advisor of the Year is the industry's most prestigious award and recognizes the top advisor who is successful, trustworthy, committed, ethical, community-focused, and most importantly, a super producer.
The 2013 Finalists are:
- Curt Knotick, The Developer: Accurate Solutions Group, Butler, PA
- Dave Vick, The Leader: Vick & Associates, Wheaton, IL
- Suzanne Buska, The Mentor: Buska Retirement Solutions, Rothschild, WI
- Tony Walker, The Saver: Tony Walker Financial, Bowling Green, KY
- Travis A. Morrow, The Protector: 3 Rivers Financial Group, Kennewick, WA
A record number of nominees were evaluated by the editorial staff of Senior Market Advisor this year based on the following criteria. Nominees must:
- Have a minimum of five consecutive current years as an advisor
- Have sold a minimum of $5 million in annuity/life insurance premium in PERSONAL production during 2012; or have sold a minimum of $400,000 in LTCI premium in PERSONAL production during 2012
- Clear a 7-year background check for civil, criminal and business violations by the National Ethics Association (for complete details about the background check, visit http://www.ethics.net/)
- Have an average client age of 60 or older
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to community involvement
"Every year, we are amazed at the quality of candidates for Advisor of the Year," said Daniel D. Williams, editor of Senior Market Advisor. "This year was no different. Each advisor represents the highest level in ethical standards and has a core focus on the financial well-being of their senior and boomer clients. The industry, retirees and future retirees are well served by these five individuals."
This year's finalists along with exclusive, first-hand interviews, videos, and their top sales tips will be featured in the August issue of Senior Market Advisor—in print and online at LifeHealthPro.com. The winner will be featured on the September cover of Senior Market Advisor.
ABOUT SENIOR MARKET ADVISOR
Since 2000, Senior Market Advisor has been an advocate for independent advisors serving the senior market. Senior Market Advisor was the first publication to recognize the unique information needs of independent advisors to seniors and to provide information and guidance they need to build their business. The magazine highlights proven sales techniques, the latest trends, and effective strategies for serving the insurance needs of seniors. Based in Colorado, Senior Market Advisor is a product of Summit Business Media. For more information visit LifeHealthPro.com/Senior-Market-Advisor.
ABOUT SUMMIT BUSINESS MEDIA
Summit Business Media supports the growth and vitality of the insurance, financial services and legal communities by arming professionals with the knowledge and education they need to succeed at every stage of their careers. We provide face-to-face and digital events, websites, mobile sites and apps, online information services, and magazines giving professionals multi-platform access to our critical resources, including Professional Development; Education & Certification; Prospecting & Data Tools; Industry News & Analysis; Reference Tools and Services; and Community Networking Opportunities.
Using all of our resources across each community we serve, we deliver measurable ROI for our sponsors through a range of turnkey services, including Research, Content Development, Integrated Media, Creative & Design, and Lead Generation.
For more information, go to http://www.summitbusinessmedia.com.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
Daniel Williams | https://profnet.prnewswire.com/Subscriber/ExpertProfile.aspx?ei=94287
SOURCE Summit Business Media