SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Service Objects, the leading provider of real-time contact validation for businesses, announced today the launch of its latest address verification product, DOTS Address Validation – US 3SM. This real-time web service API enables companies to instantly verify, correct and standardize address data using the most up-to-date information from the USPS®.
Leveraging their USPS CASS™-certified address engine of over 165 million unique addresses, this enhanced service validates and cleanses addresses by correcting typos and missing information while Delivery Point Validation (DPV) verifies that the address is deliverable and flags for vacancies and addresses that are likely to return mail. The result —businesses minimize costs associated with lost shipments while increasing data quality within their contact and CRM databases.
"Our goal at Service Objects is to help companies reduce waste associated with bad data. DOTS Address Validation has new algorithms and new data to make it more accurate than ever," said Geoff Grow, CEO. "With this new data we can reduce undeliverable mail even more. Now we can detect vacancies and identify bad addresses with even more precision better than ever before."
A summary of DOTS Address Validation - US 3 features include:
- Delivery Point Validation: DPV data returned with all address validation operations
- Correction: Corrects and cleanses critical address elements such as bad street names, cities, states and zip codes
- Organization: Appends addresses with carrier route and barcode digits for easy sorting and delivery
- Accurate Shipping Charges: Flags residential addresses to calculate additional shipping charges
- SuiteLink (SLK): Appends secondary suite information for businesses
- Location Detail: Identifies areas with general delivery services
- Real-Time: Response time of approximately .15 seconds
- Support: Supports REST, SOAP, GET, POST requests via HTTP/S outputting in XML or JSON formats
For more information about DOTS Web Services or for a product demonstration, contact [email protected].
About Service Objects
Founded in 2001, Service Objects is the leading provider of real-time contact validation services. Its validation and location web services allow businesses to identify potentially fraudulent transactions, append additional contact information and process transactions in a more efficient manner. The Company works with major brands like American Express, LendingTree and Amazon; and it has validated over 1.5 billion contacts. For a full listing of products, visit www.serviceobjects.com.
SOURCE Service Objects