NEW YORK, Aug. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Joshua Rubin, Esq.
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in connection with the proposed stock-for-stock merger of the company with privately-held Ocuphire Pharma, Inc. ("Ocuphire"). Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, REXN stockholders will be issued contingent value rights ("CVR") representing the right to receive (i) 90% of payments received by the combined company pursuant to its licensing agreements with BioSense Global LLC and Zhejiang HaiChang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. during the 15-year period after the closing of the merger; and (ii) 75% of the proceeds received by the combined company from the monetization of REXN's existing intellectual property during the 10-year period after the merger's close. Upon consummation of the proposed merger, Ocuphire will own at least 85.7% of the newly-combined company, with REXN stockholders owning the remaining 14.3%. If you own REXN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: http://www.weisslawllp.com/rexahn-pharmaceuticals-inc/
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of resTORbio, Inc. in connection with the proposed merger of the company with privately-held biopharmaceutical company Adicet Bio, Inc. ("Adicet"). Under the terms of the merger agreement, Adicet will merge with a wholly-owned subsidiary of TORC in an all-stock transaction, with the equityholders of Adicet becoming owners of 75% of the outstanding common stock of TORC upon the close of the merger. The remaining 25% of the combined surviving company will be owned by former TORC shareholders. If you own TORC shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: https://weisslawllp.com/restorbio-inc/
SOURCE WeissLaw LLP