BOSTON, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SHIFT Communications, an integrated communications agency, is proud to announce that it received 10 awards at the 49th Annual Bell Ringer Awards Gala. The 'Pub Club' is the region's oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization and the Bell Ringers Awards honor superior work completed by PR and communications professionals across New England.
SHIFT earned a Gold Bell for superior achievement in research and planning for Char-Broil, highlighting the Agency's' commitment to data-driven PR. The Agency also won a Gold Bell for a one-time special event for an integrated campaign for McDonald's that made national headlines, as well as Gold Bells for a two separate B2B campaigns for YouVisit and Samanage that put consumers front-and-center.
"We are honored to be recognized yet again by the Publicity Club of New England alongside our peers," said Amy Lyons, Managing Partner, SHIFT Communications. "We congratulate our teams on the validation of their hard work and thank our clients for allowing us to continue to push the envelope when it comes to their integrated communications strategies."
SHIFT's 10 Bell Ringer Awards include:
- Gold Bell – Superior Achievement in Research and Planning, "Char-Broil and SHIFT Communications Light a Fire Under the Competition with Launch of Gas2Coal Grill" for Char-Broil
- Gold Bell – Brand Building or Re-Branding, "Shifting Perspective – How a B2B Virtual Reality Company Went Consumer" for YouVisit
- Gold Bell – One-Time Special Event, "Big Mac ATM Brings Swagger Back to Boston" for McDonald's
- Gold Bell – B2B Publicity Campaign, "Consumer-Centric Storytelling to 'Freak Out' a B2B Tech Competitor" for Samanage
- Silver Bell – Nonprofit Communications Campaign, "Ninja Warrior for a Cure: Brother Competes on National Stage to Drive Awareness of Sister's Illness" for FSH Society
- Silver Bell – Digital or Print Magazine/Newsletter, "SHIFT Happens: SHIFT Communications' Agency Newsletter" for SHIFT Communications
- Silver Bell – Print or Digital Placement, Series, "McDonald's Fries Up Positive Coverage" for McDonald's
- Silver Bell – Consumer Launch Campaign, "Mohu AirWave Dominated CES" for Mohu
- Merit Award – Healthcare Campaign, "Pushing Pixels in Surgery to Save Lives" for Level Ex
- Merit Award – Print or Digital Placement, Series, "A-List Celebrities Get an "F" from Consumers When It Comes to Influencer Marketing" for Collective Bias
"The Bell Ringer Awards are a testament to the talent, creativity, and vision of communications professionals across New England," said Cheryl Gale, president of The Publicity Club of New England. "The work submitted for this year's competition not only displayed innovative thinking, it also delivered meaningful, game-changing results on behalf of hundreds of clients. What makes these honors all the more impressive is that they are bestowed by peers within our community who have judged the work to be worthy of these awards. We congratulate all of our winners, including SHIFT Communications."
About SHIFT Communications
SHIFT Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer brands, including Citrix, Demandbase, McDonald's, Orchard Supply Hardware, Red Hat, RSA Conference, Webroot. SHIFT Communications' 120+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco, New York and Austin metros. Established in 2003, SHIFT is wholly owned by NATIONAL Public Relations, part of RES PUBLICA Consulting Group. For more information on SHIFT's data-driven approach to marketing and public relations visit http://www.shiftcomm.com/.
CONTACT: Emily Mong, Senior Marketing Analyst, SHIFT Communications, phone: 617.779.1808, email: email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shift-communications-receives-10-bell-ringer-awards-300470122.html
SOURCE SHIFT Communications