BOSTON, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SHIFT Communications, an integrated communications agency, is proud to announce that it received 13 awards in addition to a Platinum Super Bell nomination at the 47th Annual Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony last week. The Awards are presented by The Publicity Club of New England, the region's oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization which honors the outstanding achievements of the region's public relations and communications professionals every year.
"We're proud of our account teams for designing bold public relations, social media, creative services and marketing technology programs in partnership with their clients," said Catherine Allen, SHIFT Executive Vice President, East Coast. "It's an honor for SHIFT Communications to be among the top winners of the night too, with a lucky 13 Bells."
SHIFT Communications earned the most awards of the evening, garnering accolades for its work across clients in the consumer, healthcare, non-profit, professional services and technology markets. SHIFT was particularly proud of its Platinum Super Bell nomination – a first for the Agency – in which its Gold Bell Award-winning campaign for Treehouse was designated as one of the top four submissions across all award categories this year. The agency's healthcare team received top honors for its work on the FSH Society's innovative "Selfies for a Cause" campaign. SHIFT also earned a second-consecutive Gold Bell for its agency blog.
The Agency's full awards list includes:
- Gold Bell/Platinum Super Bell Nominee – Organizational Identity Communications Campaign, "Re-coding the Media Conversation" for Treehouse
- Gold Bell – Non-Profit Communications Campaign, "Selfies for a Cause" for FSH Society
- Gold Bell – Corporate or Agency Blog, "Bigger, Better and Even More Ballsy: Taking SHIFT's Blog to the Next Level" for SHIFT Communications
- Silver Bell – Community/Consumer Affairs Campaign, "McDonald's Brings 'Happy' Back to Eastern New England" for McDonald's of Eastern New England
- Silver Bell – Response to Breaking News, "From SCOTUS Ruling to Ruling the Cord-Cutting World" for Mohu
- Bronze Bell – Graphic Identity, "The New 'Era' of ERA Real Estate" for ERA
- Bronze Bell – Creative/Social Media Communications Campaign, "Hacking Hollywood: Securing Media Success with Burner Phones" for Fortinet
- Bronze Bell – Public Affairs Campaign, "The Fight Against Distracted Driving" for Toyota
- Bronze Bell – Magazine/Newsletter, "SHIFT Happens: How Email Won in a Social Age" for SHIFT Communications
- Merit Award – Print Feature or Commentary Placement: Series, "Measurement Matters: LookHuman.com Scores $67K from Holiday Coverage" for Print Syndicate
- Merit Award – Product/Service Publicity: High-Tech Campaign, "Rapid7: Putting a Spotlight on Risky Behavior" for Rapid7
- Merit Award – One-Time Special Event, "Playing in the Toyota Arcade" for Toyota
- Merit Award – Special Event Series, "McDonald's Brings 'Happy' Back to Eastern New England" for McDonald's of Eastern New England
"The Bell Ringer Awards honor the very best ideas and execution from communications professionals throughout New England. The work showcased during this year's ceremony was nothing short of inspiring," said Kristin Allaben, president of The Publicity Club of New England. "Congratulations to all of our winners."
About SHIFT Communications
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including T-Mobile, PG&E, H&R Block and the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau as well as numerous groundbreaking startups. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco, New York and Austin metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit www.shiftcomm.com.
About the Publicity Club of New England
Founded in 1949, The Publicity Club of New England is the region's oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization. The Publicity Club strives to promote and encourage involvement in the communications industry and specifically the professions of public relations, promotions and marketing. Additional information about monthly Publicity Club programs, social and networking events, the "Bell Ringer" blog, and the Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony, can be found at www.pubclub.org. Follow us on Twitter @PubClubofNE (#pcne).
About the Bell Ringer Awards
In 1969, on The Publicity Club of New England's 20th anniversary, the Bell Ringer Awards program was instituted to recognize public relations work which demonstrates excellence in creative planning and professional education and exhibits a high degree of success in reaching predetermined objectives. Open to all New England practitioners, the program symbolizes one of the greatest tributes in any field of endeavor – the recognition of superior performance by one's peers.
SOURCE SHIFT Communications