CHICAGO, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CloudCraze today announced Siam City Cement has chosen its enterprise eCommerce solution built on the Salesforce App Cloud, empowering Siam City Cement to connect with customers and partners in a whole new way. Working with CloudCraze, Siam City Cement will transform the way they sell, service, market and engage by launching a new online sales channel.
B2B eCommerce is booming as customers shift their buying preferences to online channels. Siam City Cement recognized this shift and engaged CloudCraze to deploy its enterprise eCommerce solution on Salesforce. With CloudCraze, Siam City Cement will begin generating online revenue and be able to leverage eCommerce and CRM data for a 360-degree view of the customer.
Comments on the News
- "Siam City Cement's selection of CloudCraze is a testament to the power of Cloud eCommerce," says Chris Dalton, CEO, CloudCraze. "CloudCraze can deliver the speed, simplicity and scalability of enterprise eCommerce on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform."
- "Siam City Cement is committed to the Salesforce Platform," says Ittaya Sirivasukarn, CEO of INSEE Digital, IT Subsidiary of Siam City Cement. "CloudCraze has provided an eCommerce solution that allows us to get even more from our Salesforce investment."
- "CloudCraze continues to deliver value to Salesforce customers by providing a world-class eCommerce solution on the Customer Success Platform," says Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, SVP Partner Programs. "Salesforce is pleased to have CloudCraze as a partner."
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of CloudCraze on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CloudCraze
- Follow CloudCraze on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloudcraze
Salesforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
CloudCraze delivers enterprise-class B2B/B2C cross-channel eCommerce on Salesforce that is four-times faster and one-fifth the cost of traditional eCommerce applications. CloudCraze is built natively on the Salesforce1 Platform. This allows clients to deploy mobile storefronts quickly, begin generating online revenue in weeks, and easily scale for growth. In a single Salesforce instance, CloudCraze shares data and processes across eCommerce and CRM. All of this is easily managed through the point-and-click Salesforce interface. With full Community collaboration built in, CloudCraze clients engage customers with Commerce, Content and Community for a 360-degree view of the customer.