NEW YORK, Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking fabulous for a special night out takes more than glam clothing, glittery accessories and flawless makeup. Latin superstar Shaila Durcal knows that wearing a scent that complements her style leaves her feeling cool and confident – that's why she will be wearing one of the sophisticated scents from the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection, a line of anti-perspirants and body mists, at the 11th Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards. The show will air live on Nov. 11 from Las Vegas on the Univision Network from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. EST/PST (7 p.m. CDT).
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/degree/46543/
"My stylist always makes sure my look is perfected from head to toe, so I was pleased when she recommended the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection, a line of matching anti-perspirants and body mists," says Shaila Durcal. "The three body mists were designed by one of the world's top fragrance houses and smell incredible."
Hot Tips and Trends from Celebrity Stylist Irma Martinez
Whether you're getting ready for a special night like the Latin GRAMMY Awards, shopping with friends, or spending the day at the office, scent is just as important as accessories are to complete your look. According to internationally renowned celebrity stylist Irma Martinez, a scent that complements your overall mood and occasion is the perfect way to put the finishing touch on your entire look. Martinez shares some of her favorite style trends for fall:
- Personality Shines—This fall season, we're seeing a lot of tribal, futuristic and romantic influence in fashion. Remember no matter which style you strut, it's important to make sure it fits your lifestyle and personality.
- Comfort is Key—Comfort and fashion might not always go hand-in-hand but there are tricks to make sure you stay comfy so you can be confident and look great all day or night. Keep your toes feeling good with padded shoe liners and practice walking in towering heels before their debut. A twisted ankle is never in style.
- Scent-sational—Style doesn't stop with clothes and accessories, so be sure to pick a scent that complements your look. Each of the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection scents brings out a different feminine side – whether it's flirty, energetic or seductive!
- Camel is Cool for Fall—Camel is the color for autumn. Because it's a neutral color, combine it with white, black or even red for a truly vibrant look. If you want to really spice things up, combine camel tones with fun animal prints.
- Fashion Fixes—Loose beads and wardrobe blunders are a thing of the past! Keep an emergency kit handy with a thread and needle, bandages for blisters and double-stick tape to avoid any fashion faux pas.
11th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards VIP Sweepstakes and Product Giveaway
Now through Oct. 24 Latinas can enter to win a VIP trip for two to join Shaila Durcal at this year's Latin GRAMMY Awards in Las Vegas by visiting Univision.com, keyword Degree. The lucky winner will have the chance to rub elbows with top artists as she walks the green carpet, meet Shaila Durcal and attends the star-studded show. In continuing the celebration of Latin music's biggest night, the first 10,000 Latinas who visit Univision.com, keyword: Degree on Nov. 11 will receive samples from the Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection.
Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection
The Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection's high-quality ingredients and sophisticated scents are the perfect way to complete any look. Each of the following three distinct scents brings out a different feminine side, whether it's flirty, energetic or seductive.
- Delicious Bliss: A sweet fragrance with flirtatious fruity notes of apple, peach and raspberries, blended with a touch of hyacinth and magnolia
- Sexy Intrigue: A seductive fragrance with a touch of jasmine, rose and subtle hints of vanilla
- Classic Romance: A sophisticated fragrance that blends floral essences of rose and peony with refreshing undertones of citrus and bergamot
The Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection is available in the deodorant aisle at mass market retailers nationwide for an average retail price of $3.99 for anti-perspirant and $3.99 for body mists. For more information, visit ViveMejor.com.
For more style tips from Irma Martinez, to enter the Latin GRAMMY VIP sweepstakes and to find out which of the three Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection scents best complements your style, visit Univision.com, keyword Degree.
About Unilever North America
Unilever works to create a better future every day. We help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Each day, around the world, consumers make 160 million decisions to purchase Unilever products. In the United States, Canada and the Greater Caribbean (Trinidad & Tobago, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico) the portfolio includes brand icons such as: Axe, Becel, Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Blue Band, Breyers, Caress, Country Crock, Degree, Dove personal care products, Hellmann's, Klondike, Knorr, Lipton, Omo, Popsicle, Promise, Q-Tips, Skippy, Slim-Fast, Suave, Sunsilk and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies. Dedicated to serving consumers and the communities where we live, work and play, Unilever employs more than 13,000 people across North America – generating nearly $10 billion in sales in 2009. For more information, visit www.unileverusa.com.
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. is the premier Spanish-language media company in the United States. Its operations include Univision Network, the most-watched Spanish-language broadcast television network in the U.S. reaching 95% of U.S. Hispanic Households; TeleFutura Network, a general-interest Spanish-language broadcast television network, which was launched in 2002 and now reaches 85% of U.S. Hispanic Households; Galavision, the country's leading Spanish-language cable network; Univision Studios, which produces and co-produces telenovelas, reality shows, dramatic series and other programming formats for all of the Company's platforms; Univision Television Group, which owns and operates 62 television stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico; Univision Radio, the leading Spanish-language radio group which owns and/or operates 68 radio stations in 16 of the top 25 U.S. Hispanic markets and 5 stations in Puerto Rico; and Univision Interactive Media, which includes http://www.univision.com, the premier Spanish-language Internet destination in the U.S., and Univision Movil, the industry's most comprehensive Spanish-language suite of mobile offerings. Univision Communications also has a 50% interest in TuTv, a joint venture formed to broadcast Televisa's pay television channels in the U.S. Univision Communications has television network operations in Miami and television and radio stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.univision.net
SOURCE Unilever - Degree Women