SYRACUSE, N.Y., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Access to dental care in Missouri is getting a healthy boost with the addition of six new Aspen Dental-branded practices; including a new practice opening in Columbia on Thursday, May 7.
The six new locations scheduled to open in Missouri throughout 2015 will provide much-needed access to affordable, quality care, including dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
Together, the six new office openings will provide nearly $8 million in estimated economic impact to local economies in Missouri, based on a study conducted by Syracuse University's Whitman School of Management. Each new Aspen Dental-branded office benefits local community growth through investments in office construction, furniture and fixtures, jobs creation, wages and benefits, taxes, and investment in marketing and advertising.
Boone County, where the new Aspen Dental-branded practice in Columbia is located, is one of 102 counties in Missouri designated as a dental health professional shortage area (HPSA) by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The Columbia office is located in the following convenient retail location:
- 2910 Trimble Rd STE 109 in the Broadway Marketplace
Dr. Neetu Chopra, lead dentist at the Columbia practice, received her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
Other practices will open in Washington, Joplin, Branson, Springfield and Farmington later this year. The first Aspen Dental practice in Missouri opened in Bridgeton last December.
Aspen Dental practices offer patient-friendly programs and services that help thousands of people every day get the dental care they need, including:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. At Aspen Dental, each patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind. Available services include hygiene, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. And since no one likes an unexpected bill, the practice offers benefits like a price guarantee and insurance estimate guarantee as part of its Peace of Mind Promise.
- Affordable care. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental-branded practices are committed to keeping prices low, as well as offering special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- On-site denture labs and a Money-Back Guarantee for denture patients. Every Aspen Dental is equipped with an on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Patients choose Aspen Dental for the seven styles of full and partial dentures and have the comfort of knowing that the dentists and staff will go above and beyond to ensure proper fit and comfort of their custom-crafted dentures. Getting used to dentures takes some time, but if patients are dissatisfied with their dentures for any reason – the practice will refund the cost of the dentures when patients return them within 90 days.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
Patients can schedule and appointment by calling (850) 238-3326 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633), or can make a dental appointment online at www.aspendental.com.
About Aspen Dental
Dentists and staff at Aspen Dental practices believe everyone has the right to quality, affordable oral health care. As one of the largest and fastest-growing networks of independent dental care providers in the U.S., local Aspen Dental practices – nearly 500 of them across 30 states – offer patients a safe, welcoming and judgment-free environment to address their dental challenges. Every Aspen Dental-branded practice offers a full range of dental and denture services – including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatment, whitening, oral surgery, crown and bridge work – allowing patients to have the peace of mind that they are taken care of and protected, so they can focus on getting the healthy mouth they deserve. In 2014, Aspen Dental-branded practices recorded more than 3.4 million patient visits and welcomed nearly 750,000 new patients.
About Aspen Dental Management Inc.
Aspen Dental Management Inc. (ADMI) is a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated dental practices in 30 states. This can include services and recommendations related to finding the right location, leasing, equipment, accounting and marketing. This model leaves independent, licensed practitioners free to concentrate on patient care.
To learn more about Aspen Dental practices and services, preview the Aspen Dental patient experience, get answers to general treatment questions, find a location, and schedule appointments, visit www.aspendental.com. To learn more about careers at ADMI and Aspen Dental practices, visit http://aspendentaljobs.com.
SOURCE Aspen Dental