LAKEVILLE, Minn., July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Post Consumer Brands leaders were recently named to Progressive Grocer magazine's 2019 "Top Women in Grocery" list for outstanding contributions to the retail food industry.
Roxanne Bernstein, chief marketing officer, and Roxanne Davis, vice president, general manager and integration lead, were recognized in the "senior-level executive" category. Dana Hecht, senior account manager; Jackie Penner, trade and customer development support manager; Carmen Pina, senior retail sales representative; and Cindy Jo Schneider, senior account manager, were honored in the "rising stars" category.
"It is a testament to the breadth of talent at Post Consumer Brands that we have six women on the 'Top Women in Grocery' list," said Howard Friedman, president and CEO of Post Consumer Brands. "Each of these honorees works hard day in and day out to help make the company better and ensure we're meeting the needs of our customers and consumers every day. We congratulate them on their achievements and this well-deserved recognition."
Now in its 13th year, Progressive Grocer's Top Women in Grocery awards program has grown to become the retail food industry's premier women's leadership recognition platform. The program recognizes outstanding female leaders within the retailer and supplier communities and the critical roles they serve in their companies, communities and the industry at large. A complete list of the winners can be found in the magazine's June 2019 issue. Winners also will be honored at an awards ceremony Nov. 7 in Orlando.
About the Post Consumer Brand "Top Women in Grocery" Honorees
- Roxanne Bernstein brings a 24-year track record of strong cross-functional leadership, innovative problem-solving and commitment to developing talent to her role as chief marketing officer at Post Consumer Brands. Prior to joining the company in 2016, Bernstein was the chief marketing officer at Heritage Home Group. Earlier in her career, she held senior marketing positions at Kraft Foods and the Kellogg Company. Bernstein holds a bachelor's degree in general engineering from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and a master's degree in business administration from Colorado State University.
- Roxanne Davis serves as vice president, general manager and integration lead, responsible for the company's Three Sisters and Canada divisions, and the integration of TreeHouse Foods into the organization, pending the closing of the previously announced acquisition. Earlier in her career, she held positions in operations, engineering and quality at Kraft Foods and PepsiCo. Davis holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Texas A&M University.
- Dana Hecht is a senior account manager on the regional grocery team, responsible for managing sales and the company's relationships with retailers. Before joining Post Consumer Brands, she worked as a sales strategy analyst for Johnson & Johnson. Hecht began her career as an accountant at Arthur Andersen, where she earned her certified public accountant (CPA) license. Hecht holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and marketing from Emory University.
- Jackie Penner serves as trade and customer development support manager at Post Consumer Brands. Penner brings 20 years of experience to her position, repeatedly earning high marks for identifying ways to work efficiently and cost-effectively. Before joining Post Consumer Brands, she worked for Target in both marketing and project management roles. Penner holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from Concordia University and completed the mini master of marketing management program at the University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business.
- Carmen Pina is a senior retail sales representative, responsible for selling and merchandising Post Consumer Brands products in retail grocery stores. Pina brings deep food industry experience to her role. Before joining the company in 2014, she worked at Nestlé for 10 years. Pina holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from York College, which is part of the City University of New York (CUNY) system.
- Cindy Jo Schneider is a senior account manager responsible for managing sales objectives and building relationships with key accounts in the Southwest United States, including Stater Bros. Markets in Southern California and Bashas' in Arizona. Before joining Post Consumer Brands, she worked for Advantage Solutions as its district manager and business account manager. Earlier in her career, Schneider held sales positions at several companies, including McCormick & Company.
About Post Consumer Brands
Post Consumer Brands is a business unit of Post Holdings Inc. formed from the combination of Post Foods and MOM Brands in May 2015. Headquartered in Lakeville, Minn., Post Consumer Brands today is the third-largest cereal company in the United States, with a broad portfolio of products spanning all segments of the category — from iconic household name brands and value ready-to-eat cereals to natural/organic and hot cereal varieties. As a company committed to high standards of quality and to our values, we are driven by one idea: To make better happen every day. For more information about our brands, visit www.postconsumerbrands.com.
SOURCE Post Consumer Brands