BANGALORE, January 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Skava, an Infosys company, has been rated as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Mobile Commerce And Engagement Platforms, Q1 2016 report. It scored among the highest points in strategy, innovation, and customer feedback criteria.
The report highlights Skava's strengths:
- Deep experience developing in-store clienteling solutions for its clients as well as desktop-based micro sites, product configurators, and social tools
- The experience management platform, Skava Studio, offers marketers the flexibility to develop new desktop touchpoint experiences (landing pages, micro sites, etc.) without the need for investing in an enterprise Web content management (WCM) platform
- Responded to retailer demand for offering mobile everywhere experiences, and provides retailers with both customer-and associate-facing solutions for the in-store environment
- Acquisition by Infosys in 2015 has allowed Skava to leverage that relationship by expanding its market reach, move into new verticals, and improving its consultative- type services
- Clients have deemed Skava as a mobile agency with a platform that serves as a strategic partner rather than being a solution provider - accommodating new ideas and willingness to develop custom solutions outside the capabilities of the core platform
About Infosys Ltd
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit http://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 9.2 billion in LTM revenues and 193,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.