MILAN, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Sky has chosen ad.agio, Neodata's video ad server, to manage online video advertising delivery on their Italian Sky Go and Sky On Demand services.
ad.agio was Sky's first choice after a careful assessment process that involved a number of competing brands; amongst ad.agio's winning features:
- Multiscreen campaigns allowing to profile users' more accurately across all devices and tailor offers to their preferences and taste, thus improving campaigns performance
- Reliable forecasting: in addition to the actual delivery, ad.agio's forecasting algorithms include impressions that were available for purchase but were never delivered because of targeting parameters or frequency capping rules
- Breaks optimization: ad.agio dynamically selects and serves the optimal video ads combination based on the length of the advertising break, to the benefit of advertisers
- Integrated Order Management, to manage price lists, create orders via web-log-in, automatically transfer approved orders into the ad server's campaign management module
- ad.agio's integration with Sky's CMS, CRM, SAP and BI systems
- Unlimited customization capabilities and 24/7 customer support
To know more about ad.agio Video Ad Server visit
The core of Neodata Group's technology is a robust audience analysis toolkit capable of optimizing the delivery of any digital content for maximum impact, engagement, and revenue. Launched in 2004, Neodata Group became a leading provider of ad-serving solutions for publishers. Leveraging this analytics engine and their experience working with online publishers, Neodata Group began developing solutions for the editorial side of the clients they were serving. With offices in Milan, Catania and Los Angeles, Neodata remains the preferred partner of top Italian publishers..
Neodata Group - Matteo Torelli
tel +39 02 320626103
SOURCE Neodata Group