SAN JOSE, Calif., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SLI Systems (SLI.NZ), the e-commerce acceleration provider for mid- to large-size e-commerce vendors and internet retailers worldwide, today announced it will have a compelling exhibit that showcases brand name retailer search implementations and new search and merchandising features at the world's largest e-commerce event, the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition 2014, being held June 10–12 in Chicago, Ill.
The company, which is a Gold Sponsor of the event, will be hosting the E-commerce Accelerator Theater in its booth #601 where top retailers will reveal how they have optimized their companies' site search deployments to attain higher conversion rates and average order values, greater brand loyalty and enhanced customer satisfaction. Other booth attractions include demos of new product offerings, as well as the full suite of SLI's renowned site search, navigation and SEO solutions that are in use by category-leading customers worldwide.
The schedule of retailer speaker presentations taking place in the SLI booth follows:
- Tuesday, 6/10 @ 4:00 p.m. CT, Wednesday, 6/11 @ 9:30 a.m. CT
- Steiner Tractor Parts—Elizabeth Gross, e-commerce manager
- Tuesday, 6/10 @ 4:30 p.m. CT, Wednesday, 6/11 @ 10:00 a.m. CT
- Zachys Wine & Liquor—Victor Castro, director of e-commerce
- Tuesday, 6/10 @ 5:00 p.m. CT, Thursday, 6/12 @ 5:30 p.m. CT
- Harry & David—Cameron Gabriel, e-commerce merchant
- Tuesday, 6/10 @ 6:00 p.m. CT, Wednesday, 6/11 @ 5:30 p.m. CT
- JAM Paper—Andrew Jacobs, COO
- Tuesday, 6/10 @ 6:30 p.m. CT, Wednesday, 6/11 @ 5:00 p.m. CT
- Silver Star Brands—Lisa Dahlke, e-commerce manager
- Wednesday, 6/11 @ 3:00 p.m. CT, Thursday, 6/12 @ 10:00 a.m. CT
- ReNew Life—Roy Bingham, VP/GM direct to consumer
- Wednesday, 6/11 @ 4:00 p.m. CT, Thursday, 6/12 @ 2:30 p.m. CT
- Internet Retailer—Molly Rogers, COO and Farnia Ghavami, dir. web operations
- Wednesday, 6/11 @ 3:30 p.m. CT, Thursday, 6/12 @ 3:00 p.m. CT
- eImprovement.com — Owen Stobbe, marketing manager
- Wednesday, 6/11 @ 4:30 p.m. CT, Thursday, 6/12 @ 9:30 a.m. CT
- Carolina Rustica—Richard Sexton, president
Molly Rogers, President & CEO of Internet Retailer, the IRCE Exhibitor and Official Media Sponsor, and a speaker in SLI's E-commerce Accelerator Theater noted, "IRCE brings together 600 plus renowned and innovative e-commerce vendors worldwide, creating a fantastic opportunity for key learnings around the technology to keep e-commerce sites growing. E-commerce never slows down, and just when vendors believe their enhancements have created the best environment for continued success, the underlying framework of Internet behavior changes and with it comes new technology developments. I am honored to speak at SLI's booth as Internet Retailer has utilized the company's innovative technology since 2006. I believe our story about the importance of relevant and searchable content will be of value to a broad array of conference attendees."
To learn more about SLI's presence at IRCE or to schedule a demo or private meeting go to http://sitesearch.sli-systems.com/IRCE2014Info.html.
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems (SLI.NZ) enables the world's leading e-commerce retailers to accelerate sales by connecting shoppers with the products they're most likely to buy. With offerings that include site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, product recommendations and user-generated SEO, SLI Systems is the most chosen cloud-based site search provider to Internet Retailer Top 1,000 retailers. The company's patented technology continuously learns from the actions of visitors to deliver the most relevant results possible. Whether via PC, tablet or phone, a site powered by SLI delivers the kind of satisfying search experience that increases conversion rates, secures brand loyalty and results in higher order values. SLI operates on five continents. For more information, visit sli-systems.com.
SOURCE SLI Systems