MANASQUAN, N.J., May 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SMART Carpet and Flooring (https://www.smartcarpet.com/) cited a recent survey by U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends that notes hardwood flooring has lost its top spot as the luxury flooring of choice by homeowners. Engineered flooring, like that found in modern vinyl and laminates, is now nearly twice as popular a choice for kitchens. SMART Carpet and Flooring agrees that hardworking and cost-effective laminates are a great idea, and offers an entire line of smooth, modern, and easy-to-install engineered brands to choose from.
There are multiple reasons why homeowners have largely decided to move away from hardwoods as the most-popular flooring choice for kitchens, but certainly price and durability would be near the top of the list. With all of the varied costs related to owning a home, natural hardwoods and luxury stone floors are out of the budget range for most renovations. Fortunately laminate flooring has come a long way over the years, offering hard, durable surfaces for high-traffic areas that are a wonderful, cost-effective alternative to stone and wood.
Armstrong Luxe Plank® flooring offers the elegant and graceful look of natural stone or hardwood without the associated costs. And Armstrong's Luxe designs retain their beauty over the years, even under high traffic, heavy impact or in heavy moisture environments. Finally, Armstrong planks are designed to make installation a breeze for professionals.
Armstrong Rigid Core Technology: Beauty and Durability
Award-winning Armstrong Luxe Plank® designs use Rigid Core technology to combine incredibly realistic details, natural textural appearance and colors in all of traditional and latest trending hardwood and stone styles. Available in single and multi-width planks complete with micro-beveled edges, Rigid Core was engineered for active, high-traffic homes.
Unique hybrid-layered construction ensures that Armstrong planks are:
- 100 percent waterproof — Planks will never buckle or swell in high moisture, and can handle spills and accidents with ease. Armstrong Luxe is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms and other moisture-rich environments.
- Both comfortable to walk on and quiet, decreases the noise of foot traffic — Cork backing dramatically reduces sound transmission.
- Completely dent, scratch and stain resistant — Armstrong Luxe Planks® provide strength and resilience.
- Easy to clean and incredibly long lasting — Durable wear-layer and factory-applied coatings allow for super-easy cleanup.
- Quickly installed over large areas without transition strips — Repositionable planks and tiles press into place to form tight and secure seams over existing subfloors. Rigid and thick composite core hides subfloor irregularities.
- Dimensionally stable — No acclimation required prior to installation.
- 30-year residential and 10-year limited commercial warranties — Ease of mind and worry-free purchase.
SMART Carpet and Flooring always maintains a complete line of engineered flooring choices for any renovation or decorating challenge, in addition to traditional carpeting options. Customers can choose from literally thousands of carpet, tile, vinyl and wood brands — all from a mobile showroom ready to appear at a customer's request.
About SMART Carpet and Flooring
As the Tri-State area's original shop-at-home flooring provider with deep roots in New Jersey, SMART Carpet and Flooring eliminates the hassle of buying new carpet and flooring by doing everything at the client's home, where color and quality selection matter most. Because the company is a mill-direct buying service and not a store, SMART Carpet and Flooring customers can save up to 50 percent off typical store prices. SMART Carpet and Flooring includes everything from measuring and layout to installation and financing. Learn more at: www.SmartCarpet.com.
SMART Carpet and Flooring
SOURCE SMART Carpet and Flooring