SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Socialbakers, the leading social media analytics company, has today announced Builder 2.0, a system designed to help marketers, brands and businesses better manage and analyze their social media activity.
A recent global IBM study revealed that 57 percent of chief executives identified social business as a top priority, and more than 73 percent are making significant investments to draw insights into available data. Socialbakers recognizes the demand from businesses for social media solutions, and as such, Builder 2.0 is an enterprise-ready content management system, which allows users to handle all incoming and outgoing communication on social networks.
Jan Rezab, CEO of Socialbakers commented: "Social media never sleeps. To run a successful social media campaign and gather meaningful insight from it means committing time and resources. Marketers and brand managers need tools to interpret and react to social activity in a timely manner, or risk being overwhelmed. Socialbakers Builder 2.0 provides this technology whilst saving time and acting like an extra team member in a social media department. As a result, the workflow becomes manageable for a team of any size."
The updated page management platform allows brands to build complex, multi-team, multi-channel campaigns based on actionable insight and feedback. This allows for content optimization for different channels with a full understanding of a brand's presence on social media. Brands have complete control over their social media channels, targeting their campaigns and structuring their content for maximum impact, tracking the response and adjusting accordingly. Builder 2.0 is specifically designed for high performance teams with its advanced user rights management and workflow schemes.
Key features include:
- Publishing features, which let users prepare posts for all pages and profiles, optimize content for Facebook and Twitter separately and post to one or a group of Pages at a scheduled time
- Full overview of Facebook and Twitter communication channels
- Easy monitoring of competitors' social activity
- Advanced content filtering, which allows users to search through the content based on many variables, such as keywords, users, agents, posts or statuses
For those with teams or departments responsible for social media activity within a business, there are a raft of features in Builder 2.0 that will help manage social media activity when multiple people are responsible for a brand's image on a social network, including:
- Communication workflow management (such as post assignment or notifications)
- Assignment of incoming posts to respective colleagues or whole teams, such as technical support, sales agents or events teams
- Full user rights management
- Ability to define teams based on the company's needs and fully customize the 'user rights' permissions settings
- Organization of teams into groups and assignment of corresponding user rights to the whole account or to a single page or profile
Builder 2.0 is an update on Builder 1, and will support Facebook and Twitter, and further support for additional social networks will be rolled out in the coming months.
For a full list of the features available, please visit the Socialbakers website.
Socialbakers.com is the fastest growing social media analytics platform in the world and, since its launch in March 2010, has become the most widely visited site for Facebook statistics and brand metrics; the company is now the most cited source for Facebook global data, with over five million social pages being tracked. Socialbakers specializes in statistics for Facebook globally, Facebook pages, Facebook applications, developers on the Facebook platform, and Facebook advertising prices, as well as for LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter users. Additionally, Socialbakers provides advanced monitoring technologies including Socialbakers Page Analytics, which is now used by many leading brands to measure their Facebook presence. With its easy-to-use analytics, audits and benchmarks, Socialbakers is the only solution that allows brands to measure, compare and contrast the success of their social media engagement and that of the competition. For more information, visit www.socialbakers.com
 2012 Global CEO Study, IBM, August 2012.