SAN FRANCISCO, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Socialbakers today announced that its Analytics PRO technology, which tracks Facebook and Twitter campaign performance on the industry's most powerful social media engagement platform, beginning today will also support YouTube. Socialbakers' Analytics PRO enables all companies, from enterprise to small business, to identify, engage and track their most important social influencers, while monitoring dozens of industry competitors.
News Highlights Include:
- Cohesive Social Media Analytics: Socialbakers' Analytics PRO technology now helps companies improve social media performance across all three major social networks (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- YouTube Analytics: The ability to track social media performance on YouTube enables social media managers to monitor online content, monitor competitors, find key influencers and track the daily growth of YouTube views to improve social media marketing.
- Channel Engagement Rate: Quickly identify how many users are engaged with a specific YouTube channel.
- YouTube Like and Dislike Analysis: Monitor the number of Total Like/Dislike Rate for YouTube videos as well as the Total Like/Dislike Growth.
- Key Performance Indicators: Analytics PRO now provides social media managers with influential metrics including; Total amount of time viewed; Subscribers; Uploaded Video Views; View Rate; and, Number of Videos.
Socialbakers CEO Jan Rezab said the addition of YouTube to Analytics PRO is unlike any other social media analytics platform because it helps their clients successfully measure social media engagement across all three channels.
"By adding the YouTube option to Socialbakers' Analytics PRO technology, we've created a cohesive platform with engagement metrics consistently across all three networks," Rezab said. "Everyone can measure across these various platforms, however the key difference in what we offer is that our technology is scientifically measuring this data in a completely valid manner."
Socialbakers' proprietary social analytics platform helps social marketers uncover actionable insights to measure the effectiveness and drive campaign ROI across all major social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+.
Socialbakers launched in 2008 and is now the social analytics provider of choice for customers in more than 75 countries. With more than 750 customers and 275,000 registered marketing users, Socialbakers is the leading source for Facebook and social analytics throughout Europe. More than 60 U.S. brands are already using the technology, with an accelerated U.S. demand from brands, consumers and even politicians.
For more information, visit http://analytics.socialbakers.com/.
Socialbakers is a social media analytics company, and the most cited source for global Facebook data with more than 10 million Facebook pages and places indexed. Launched in 2008, Socialbakers tools include its easy-to-use Engagement Analytics and Engagement Builder. The company is the only solution that allows brands such as Lufthansa, L'Oreal, Danone, Vodafone, Samsung, GE Money, Ogilvy, Kraft and Peugeot to measure, compare and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. For more information, visit www.socialbakers.com.