TEL AVIV, Israel, April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Softlib Software, a leading provider of Knowledge Solutions for immediate service delivery, today announced the general availability of its latest innovation - iSolve v8.
iSolve is a Virtual Knowledge Base, allowing IT organizations, technology vendors and call centers to organize, add, share, discover and analyze use of federated knowledge from a single application, without moving information around. ITIL-compliant iSolve can be used as a standalone application or as a plug in within portals, CRMs, Service Desk systems, etc.
New generation of iSolve revolutionizes the way knowledge is captured, shared, delivered and discovered so that technical and service experts as well as end users can get to the right knowledge on demand, quickly and easily.
iSolve v8 introduces the following new key capabilities:
- New personalized Home page, displaying multiple widgets and showing:
- Latest notes from peers. User notes can be independent or attached to knowledge items. Once added they immediately become searchable.
- New knowledge alerts for items that were added anywhere in the federated knowledge environment, filtered by user areas of interest.
- Knowledge search history and knowledge viewed history for direct access to knowledge.
- Automatically generated anthology/taxonomy. The anthology includes corporate terminology and synonyms that help locate knowledge described in different words than the search words. The software continues to update the anthology/taxonomy as new knowledge is created.
- Per user/group virtual knowledge universe allows users to organize and pinpoint information for quick access by each role in the organization.
"Making effective use of federated knowledge is a major challenge in service environments," said John Ragsdale, vice president of technology research for TSIA. "Softlib knowledge delivery technology and the sophisticated knowledge discovery algorithms provide an innovative approach to effective use of knowledge, facilitating faster service at lower costs to both end users and experts."
"We are thrilled with our latest innovative solution that delivers effective and affordable knowledge to end users, Call Centers, IT Help Desk and customer support organizations," said Boaz Grinvald, CEO of Softlib Software. "iSolve v8 breakthrough technology is the latest weapon in the war on shorter service cycles and first-call resolution."
Softlib is a leading provider of Knowledge On Demand software, enabling our customers to reduce costs substantially while improving service to end users. We bring innovative solutions to the marketplace that revolutionizes the way Helpdesk/technical support/IT/Service is delivered. Softlib products are used by thousands of users worldwide. Among our customers are financial institutions, telecom companies, technology vendors and government agencies. Softlib has global presence, with customers around the globe. For more information, please visit http://www.softlibsw.com or contact: Vladimir Urayev, [email protected]
Contact: Vladimir Urayev US phone: +1-551-226-6069 Intl phone: +972-54-7766191 Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Softlib Ltd