SAN FRANCISCO and ALBANY, N.Y., April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SolutionSet, the fourth largest independent digital, data, direct and local marketing services company in the U.S., today announced the launch of 4Cite (www.4Cite.com) a comprehensive new solution that brings profitable and sustainable customer acquisition to marketers. 4Cite will combine the acquisition power of direct mail with the cost efficiency of e-mail marketing to engage target audiences and curb the rising costs associated with printing and postal services. The Potpourri Group of Chelmsford, Massachusetts, is the first brand to sign on to utilize the 4Cite suite of products and services.
"4Cite enables marketers to maximize ROI by increasing brand awareness and attracting new customers with affordable, measurable solutions," said 4Cite CEO Bob Gaito. "As a SolutionSet affiliate, we're partnering with industry leaders like The Potpourri Group to move the needle with an innovative offering that combines online and offline targeting to acquire the right customers and drive transactions in the marketplace. Now marketers can successfully prospect new customers with the same efficiency as retaining loyal ones."
4Cite gives marketers the ability to combine direct mail and e-mail targeting to reach prospective target audiences from an extensive database of more than 200 million permissible addresses, based on purchase history and demographic data. By developing multimedia campaigns, brands can identify and reach out to website visitors, optimize the cadence of correspondence to consumer targets and execute campaigns with optimal efficiency.
With sophisticated measurement tools, marketers gain insight from cross-channel promotions that allow them to measure the incremental gain created by every marketing effort.
The full suite of 4Cite products and services includes:
- CiteMail™ - an e-mail prospecting platform designed to acquire new customers from 4Cite's co-op database (CiteBase™) or to coincide with existing direct mailing lists.
- CiteBase™ - a cooperative database that provides intelligent prospect recommendations for the strongest performance.
- CiteManagement™ - list management services designed to increase revenue and leverage exchange opportunities.
- CiteBrokerage™ - a series of tools specifically designed to analyze past mailings and leverage findings in the preparation of future selection recommendations for significant lift in prospecting performance.
- CiteExchange™ - list rental fulfillment providing outstanding service and support to list owners and managers.
- CiteResponse™ - identifies site visitors and offers the ability to follow up with prospects via e-mail to continue the dialog and win their business.
4Cite was founded by a group of senior SolutionSet executives and is led by Gaito. It is overseen by 18 fulltime employees based in the company's Albany, N.Y., office.
"This new offering is the future of the direct marketing industry, transforming the power of behavioral marketing methods into measurable and affordable customer acquisition for marketers," said SolutionSet President and CEO Zain Raj. "4Cite represents the talent, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit that drive SolutionSet, and how we are helping guide marketers through today's business problems with the right combination of solutions."
SolutionSet is the fourth largest independent marketing services company, providing robust marketing and business solutions via digital, data management and analytics, direct and local marketing. We plan, create and deliver integrated communications programs to build brands while driving transactions for clients, including adidas, AT&T, Dell, eBay, Gold's Gym, TXUE, Office Depot and Stanford University. For more information, visit: www.solutionset.com.