ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SOUL® Electronics, a leader in advanced personal audio products, including headphones and speakers, will unveil the new Combat+ Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0 enabled wireless headphones at a press conference on the CES show floor. Inspired and tested by top professional athletes, Combat+ Wireless is an enhanced extension of SOUL's Combat series, the first true over-ear and on-ear headphone line built for athletes.
The Combat+ Wireless headphones deliver the same high-quality sound and robust design of the original Combat+ with added wireless connectivity, which allows for a more seamless workout. Along with the wide, breathable headband for secure and compression fit, sweat resistant sound drivers and anti-bacterial surfaces—elements inspired directly from SOUL's professional athlete ambassadors—the Combat+ Wireless has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can last up to eight hours of continuous play, USB charging and ergonomic Bluetooth controls.
"The new Combat+ Wireless headphones demonstrate SOUL's commitment to delivering audio solutions that can keep up with strenuous activities," said Lan Kennedy-Davis, CEO SOUL Electronics USA. "Our Combat series is designed to inspire the competitor in you and the new Combat+ Wireless gives users the flexibility to reach peak performance."
The Combat series, which launched in the fall of 2013, was inspired by SOUL ambassadors Usain Bolt, an Olympic gold medalist, and Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow. The Combat series is designed to deliver premium performance, comfort and sound that fans of SOUL Electronics expect and includes the Combat+ Wireless, Combat+ Over-Ear Headphones, Transform On-Ear Headphones and Flex Sport Earphones to suit individual preferences for working out.
"After working with SOUL to develop a truly athletic line of headphones with Combat+ and Transform, it was great to see SOUL include wireless technology as yet another one of the features I desired. Cord-free headphones really allow me to be limitless when I train," said Heisman Trophy winner and SOUL ambassador Tim Tebow.
"I love working with SOUL because they give me the inspiring music I need with my workouts. When I'm in the gym, I need my headphones to help get me in the zone and not quit until I'm done. The Combat+ Wireless will give me quality sound and even greater freedom to cross-train," said MMA and UFC Fighter, and the latest SOUL ambassador, Brendan Schaub.
Combat+ Wireless features:
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Ergonomic Bluetooth controls allow you to pair, pick up/end calls, and change volume and tracks
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to 8 hours of continuous play time) with USB Charging
- Breathable wide grip headband and memory foam ear pads for secure and compression fit
- Ultimate over-ear design for comfort and maximum audio listening experience
- Noise isolation for improved concentration
- Highest audio sound quality with powerful bass and clear mids and highs
- Sweat resistant materials and durable construction
- Hard storage road case for protection
- Detachable audio line-in option with universal remote mic
- Bluetooth support profile – HSP, HFP, A2DP to include:
- Multipoint HFP connection to two phones for voice
- Multipoint A2DP connection enables a headset (A2DP) connection to two A2DP source devices for music playback
- AptX, SBC, MP3 and AAC decoder support
- 2-mic CVC audio enhancement
- MSRP: $249
Join the #SOULNATION movement online and visit SOUL's website SoulElectronics.com to learn more about the Combat Series and SOUL's premiere audio offerings.
About SOUL Electronics
SOUL Electronics is a global leader in audio consumer electronics, including top selling headphones and speakers, designed for active lifestyles. With a rich history in delivering innovative technology concepts SOUL's team of renowned sound engineers and audio industry experts create the ultimate listening experience inspired and tested by brand ambassadors—Tim Tebow, Usain Bolt, Brendan Schaub, Ludacris and PSY—to meet the brand's core elements of "Power. Clarity. Comfort." For more information please visit www.SoulElectronics.com.
SOURCE SOUL Electronics