Feb 02, 2023, 17:50 ET
DUBLIN, Feb. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Research Report on Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry 2023-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Southeast Asian countries generally have the problem of weak basic industries, so machine tool products mainly rely on imports, such as low-end machine tools from Asian countries, high-end machine tools from developed countries. There are a large number of machine tool dealers in the Southeast Asian market, importing machine tool products from abroad and reselling them to local enterprises in Southeast Asia.
Southeast Asia in this report includes 10 countries: Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brunei, Laos and Cambodia. With a total population of over 600 million by the end of 2021, Southeast Asia has an overall economic growth rate higher than the global average and is one of the key drivers of future global economic growth.
The economic levels of the 10 Southeast Asian countries vary greatly, with Singapore being the only developed country with a per capita GDP of about US$73,000 in 2021. While Myanmar and Cambodia will have a GDP per capita of less than US$2,000 in 2021. The population and minimum wage levels also vary greatly from country to country, with Brunei, which has the smallest population, having a total population of less than 500,000 people in 2021, and Indonesia, which has the largest population, having a population of about 275 million people in 2021. The most economically advanced countries in Southeast Asia do not have a legal minimum wage, with the actual minimum wage exceeding US$400 per month (for foreign maids), while the lowest minimum wage level in Myanmar is only about US$93 per month.
With the development of manufacturing industry in Southeast Asia, there have been gradually foreign enterprises to set up machine tool manufacturing enterprises in Southeast Asia to reduce costs and better occupy the Southeast Asian market, or export to other regions.
Overall, according to the publisher's forecast, the size of Southeast Asian machine tool industry will maintain growth from 2023-2032. On the one hand, the lower operating costs in Southeast Asian countries attract global machine tool companies to shift production capacity to the region. On the other hand, with the development of manufacturing industry in Southeast Asia, the demand for machine tools in Southeast Asia is also growing.
- Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry Market?
- Which Segment of Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing Southeast Asia Machine Tools Industry?
Southeast Asia Machine Tool Industry Outlook 2023-2032
- Southeast Asia Machine Tool Industry Development Influencing Factors Analysis
- Favorable Factors
- Unfavorable Factors
- Southeast Asia Machine Tool Industry Supply Forecast 2023-2032
- Southeast Asia Machine Tool Manufacturing Market Demand Forecast 2023-2032
- Impact of COVID -19 Epidemic on Machine Tool Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Singapore Machine Tool Industry Analysis
1.1 Singapore Machine Tool Industry Development Environment
1.1.4 Minimum Wage of Singapore Manufacturing Industry
1.2 Singapore Machine Tool Industry Operation 2018-2022
1.2.1 Singapore Machine Tool Production Status
1.2.2 Singapore Machine Tool Sales Status
1.2.3 Singapore Machine Tools Import and Export Status
1.3 Analysis of Major Machine Tool Manufacturers in Singapore
2 Thailand Machine Tool Industry Analysis
3 Analysis of Machine Tool Industry in the Philippines
4 Malaysia Machine Tool Industry Analysis
5 Indonesia Machine Tool Industry Analysis
6 Vietnam Machine Tool Industry Analysis
7 Myanmar Machine Tool Industry Analysis
8 Brunei Machine Tool Industry Analysis
9 Laos Machine Tool Industry Analysis
10 Cambodia Machine Tool Industry Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pl29pe-report?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/539438/Research_and_Markets_Logo.jpg
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article