NEW YORK, March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysts and area specialists from Standard & Poor's Capital IQ, Equity Research Services, Indices, Ratings and Valuation & Risk Strategies will provide their forecasts and evaluations for 2011 and beyond at a two-day program for institutional investors and advisors at the Sentry Conference Center, 730 Third Avenue, in New York on March 29th and 30th.
Financial news media interested in attending should contact Jean Xiong at 212.438.6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23 to register.
With an across-the-board look at established and burgeoning asset classes, the two-day event, which kicks off with a keynote address on March 30th by CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, will cover topics such as:
- Outlook for Risk and Value in U.S. Financial markets;
- U.S. Banks – Recent Performance and Outlook, Ratings and Criteria;
- Overview for Leveraged Finance;
- Foundations for Stress Testing;
- Current State of the Municipal Market;
- Outlook for M&A and Private Equity;
- Stock Market Outlook;
- Improving Exposure to Commodities.
What: Multi-Asset forecast and discussion of 2011 market opportunities and challenges by senior S&P Valuation and Risk Strategies' analysts and area specialists.
Who: Speakers and Panelists include:
- Carson Boneck, Managing Director, Capital IQ
- Scott Kessler, Senior Director, S&P Equity Research
- Steve Miller, Managing Director and Head of Leveraged Commentary & Data, S&P Valuation and Risk Strategies
- Craig Parmelee, Managing Director, Financial Institutions, Standard & Poor's Corporate & Government Ratings
- Richard Peterson, Director, Research, Strategy & Innovation, S&P Valuation and Risk Strategies
- JR Rieger, Vice President, S&P Indices
- Todd Rosenbluth, Senior Director, S&P Equity Research
- Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index Analyst at S&P Indices
- Sam Stovall, Managing Director, Chief Investment Strategies, S&P Equity Research
- Michael Thompson, Managing Director, Research, Strategy & Innovation, S&P Valuation and Risk Strategies
- Dave Williams, Senior Director, Solutions Architects, S&P Valuations and Risk Strategies
Why: Professional investors and money managers can gain access to the financial market intelligence of Standard & Poor's, one of the world's leading providers of financial market intelligence. Standard & Poor's delivers its insights everyday through products such as Global Credit Panel, Marketscope® Advisor, Capital IQ and more.
When: Tuesday and Wednesday, March 29/30 from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Where: Sentry Conference Center, 730 Third Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY
Event Details: Click here to register for the event.
About Standard & Poor's
Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a subsidiary of The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP), is the world's foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. With offices in 23 countries and markets, Standard & Poor's is an essential part of the world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for over 150 years in providing investors with the independent benchmarks they need to feel more confident about their investment and financial decisions. For more information, visit www.standardandpoors.com.
For more information contact:
Standard & Poor's Communications
SOURCE Standard & Poor's