LOS ANGELES, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- thinkLA's Motor City West at the LA Auto Show presented by Yahoo! will take place on Wednesday, November 19th, from 12:30pm to 5:30pm, and will focus on the latest trends and topics transforming the way auto brands sell to consumers. This year's conference will feature keynotes and discussions from the following executives:
- Larry Vincent, Co-Founder of UTA Brand Studio, will unveil the results of their first Automotive Brand Dependence Index based on data collected from thousands of consumers.
- Phil McDonnell, Client Director, Strategy at Initiative, and Matt Unger of Lexus Santa Monica will cover the democratization of the luxury car market.
- Mark Dipko, Director, Corporate Planning and Strategy at Hyundai, and Philippe Martinez, Senior Creative Consultant at 3DXCITE, will take on marketing engagement in car development. They'll be discussing how Hyundai has involved consumers at the beginning of the car development process.
- Ed La Roque, National Marketing Manager, Fuel Cell Vehicles at Toyota, and Steve Center, VP Environmental Development Office at Honda, two of the top OEM innovators, will take the audience through the new world of fuel cells and alternative technologies.
- Guvenc Ozel, Technology Director at IDEAS-UCLA Architecture and Urban Design, will explore the future impact of the autonomous car on the LA landscape.
- Karl Brauer, Senior Director, Insights at Kelley Blue Book, will discuss how to market the connected car.
Motor City West annually gathers more than 500 professionals from top advertising agencies and media companies to connect with marketing leads from major automotive brands. The LA Auto Show Press and Trade Days gather the marketing and advertising leads from virtually every major auto brand around the globe. Plus, as one of the world's top cities for automotive advertising, the LA Auto Show already attracts nearly 3,000 advertising and marketing executives.
The conference will start out with networking opportunities for the marketing community, followed by the speaker presentations, and will wrap up with a cocktail reception.
Some tickets may still be available for this event at the door. There will also be live tweeting @thinkLA with hashtag #thinkMCW. An event recap page will go live on November 20th with images, presentation slides and more. Visit www.thinkla.org.
thinkLA is a non-profit 501(c)(6) association founded in 2006 to promote Los Angeles as a network of creativity and innovation in media, marketing, and advertising. They connect LA's creative community; grow ideas, business and talent; and inspire through education, social and philanthropic events. For more information on thinkLA, please visit www.thinkla.org.
About the Los Angeles Auto Show and Connected Car Expo:
The Los Angeles Auto Show was founded in 1907 and is the first major North American auto show of the season each year. Press & Trade show days for the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show will be held on Nov. 18-20. The show will be open to the public Nov. 21 – Nov. 30. The Connected Car Expo (CCE) is the automotive industry's most comprehensive showcase of new mobility solutions and will take place on November 18, and continue in conjunction with the 2014 LA Auto Show® Press & Trade Days. The LA Auto Show is endorsed by the Greater L.A. New Car Dealer Association and is operated by ANSA Productions. Sign up for alerts at www.LAAutoShow.com. For more information on CCE please visit http://connectedcarexpo.com/