12 Dec, 2017, 09:00 ET
MUMBAI, December 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
This is a completely revised and updated analysis of biennial study about the $66 billion U.S. weight loss market. This is the most comprehensive investigation of the U.S. weight loss market published by anyone worldwide. Bharat Book Bureau announces a special New Year Year 10% discount on the "The U.S. Weight Loss & Diet Control Market".
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130128/590935 )
The U.S. weight loss market is now worth a record $66 billion, but the number of dieters has fallen, due to the growth of the size acceptance and body positivity movement. Do-it-yourself plans still abound as consumers use free diet & fitness apps. Consumers are shunning processed foods and artificial ingredients, but frozen food makers have adjusted and sales are showing signs of growth. Commercial diet chains are posting strong growth. Many untapped niches still exist. The Affordable Care Act has strengthened the value proposition of medically supervised diet programs and small-mid-sized franchises are growing. The market is moving in two directions: medical and retail.
View Sample Pages of The U.S. Weight Loss & Diet Control Market Report:
- Dollar value & growth rates of the 10 major weight loss market segments (early 1980s to 2016, 2017 and 2022 forecasts)
- Latest market trends and developments
- Status reports for: diet soft drinks, artificial sweeteners, health clubs, commercial diet center chains, multi-level marketing diet plans, OTC meal replacements and diet pills
- Diet websites & apps
- Meal kits/prepared food delivery services
- Medical programs (weight loss surgery, MDs, hospitals/clinic programs, Rx diet drugs, bariatricians, VLCD programs)
- Low-cal entrees and low-carb foods
- Diet books, and exercise DVDs
New for this edition:
- 2017 & 2022 Forecasts. Completely updated competitor profiles, newly popular diets.
- How the 2017 diet season is shaping up. 2016 market performance.
- Chapter about competing meal kits/prepared food delivery services.
- The implosion and recovery of Weight Watchers. The Oprah effect. Lessons learned.
- Why MLM has gained as a distribution model; why meal replacements are booming, but not OTC diet pills.
- The real impact of free/lowcost diet and fitness apps.
- Outlook for medical programs in view of Obamacare and Trump Administration.
- Status of prescription obesity drugs market, sales of Belviq, Qsymia, Contrave.
Findings of the latest surveys by: U.S. Census Bureau, Nutrition Business Journal, U.S. News, CDC, plus 110 dieter metrics from BestDietForMe.com online surveys.
Also included: Top 30 competitors ranking, 28-year revenues of the market through past recessions, comprehensive dieter demographics, weight loss center franchising, and extensive national/state commercial centers' operating ratios. Rankings & revenues of top commercial chains, brand sales, and a Reference Directory.
Contains 35+ in-depth updated competitor profiles for :
- Weight Watchers
- Jenny Craig
- Atkins Nutritionals
- Physicians Weight Loss
- HMR, Optifast, Lindora Clinics
- Slimgenics, Ideal Protein
- LA Fitness
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Metabolic Research
- Smart For Life
- Centers for Medical Weight Loss
- JumptStart MD
- Dr. G's, and many more.
To know more about report and to avail the discount:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology. In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you.
Bharat Book Bureau
E: [email protected]
P: +91-22-27810772 / 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
Share this article