HOUSTON, May 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinnaker, a leading global provider of supply chain consulting and returns management solutions, announced the award winners for its annual VIP Client Event at the JDA ICON 2019 conference in Dallas.
On May 8th, Spinnaker presented five clients with awards to highlight the exceptional results they achieved in partnership with Spinnaker over the past year. In a departure from previous years' venues, this year's event took place at a more interactive locale; a Topgolf located just outside of Dallas, Texas. There, participants took the opportunity to network and share supply chain innovations and thought leadership amongst their peers.
The 2019 winners included a diverse mix of industry leaders that have leveraged JDA Software and Spinnaker consulting services to achieve significant supply chain ROI over the past year. This year's winners are:
- GAF Materials Corporation received the "Organizational Transformation" award for the successful implementation of JDA's S&OP application to drive its short-term and long-range consensus planning.
- The "Rapid Results" award was presented to the BIC Corporation for its implementation of JDA Sequencing. BIC recognized a significant improvement in production planning efficiency and a significant cost savings associated with capital expense avoidance as a result of this project. It also earned JDA's Real Results Award for "Best Cost Savings" during the 3-day conference.
- Mars Petcare US, Inc. walked away with the "Solution Innovation" Award for its ground-breaking initiative to leverage demand sensing and point-of-sale data to enhance forecast accuracy within JDA Demand.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. was presented with the "Raising the Bar" award for its enterprise data governance project to improve data quality and operational visibility to improve its overall JDA planning results.
- PVH Corp. received the "Hall of Fame" award in recognition for its continuous investments into its supply chain transformation initiative to expand the JDA footprint from both a retail and wholesale perspective across its various business units. This work firmly entrenches PVH Corp. as one of the leading supply chain innovators in the market today.
George Fowler, Spinnaker's Group Vice President of Planning Systems, remarked, "This year's award recipients recognized a broad cross-section of Spinnaker clients who have not only successfully implemented JDA solutions with the support of Spinnaker consulting, but have enhanced their overall planning results by addressing systems, data, and processes that are ancillary to JDA to further improve margin and gain incremental competitive advantage. We appreciate the opportunity that these clients have provided us, to work with them to drive value through the use of emerging technologies and capabilities in and around the JDA Solution footprint."
Spinnaker continues to broaden its supply chain services portfolio to drive significant results for its elite client-base. In 2018, the organization delivered supply chain related services on more than 30 JDA projects world-wide. With projects ranging from business consulting, change management, and application implementations, to customized training, emerging technology deployments, and managed services, Spinnaker was able to drive supply chain value for its customers across industries that included: CPG Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, and High Tech. 2019 promises to be another exciting year for Spinnaker and its clients as they continue to establish themselves amongst the leading Planning Services practices with several significant and noteworthy engagements across the JDA spectrum of clients.
To learn more about Spinnaker's Supply Chain Technology Services, please visit: https://www.spinnakermgmt.com/supply-chain-technology
Founded in 2002, Spinnaker is a supply chain services company that helps clients grow, manage risk, reduce costs, and improve customer service by developing world-class supply chain capabilities. Our services help clients develop the right supply chain strategy for their business challenges and implement the process and technology solutions to improve Demand/Supply Planning, Procurement and Sourcing, Logistics and Warehousing, and Reverse Logistics performance. Spinnaker offers a unique service delivery model that combines the strength of deeply experienced management and technology consultants with a seasoned team of business process outsourcing (BPO) and 3rd-party logistics (3PL) professionals. Spinnaker has offices in Boston, Columbus, Denver, Houston, Memphis, Pittsburgh, London, and Singapore. To learn more about this announcement, visit our website, or call +1-877-476-0576.
Spinnaker Marketing Contact: