MIAMI, May 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive resort concept, unveils its "Stay More, Save More" offer. The concept is simple; the longer guests stay on vacation, the more they save. For those with a case of wanderlust or just a desire to escape and get away, Club Med's new offering lets travelers book their dream beach vacation thanks to serious savings.
Ideal for couples, families and solo travelers – all guests who book now through Wednesday June 22, 2016 (for select travel dates through December 17, 2016) are encouraged to take advantage of:
- Stay More, Save More
- Stay 3-4 nights, receive up to 30 percent off*
- Stay 5 nights, receive up to 35 percent off*
- Stay 6+ nights, receive up to 40 percent off*
- Free stays for children under the age of four**
- Free Golf* and Waterski* summer 2016 at Club Med Sandpiper Bay.
As Club Med's most popular beach front destinations are included in the offer, the hardest decision guests will need to make is where to escape to! Properties include:
- Celebrate Club Med Cancun Yucatan's 40th anniversary with a cocktail toast at the resorts' specialty restaurant, La Estancia – Argentinian Grill. This Mexican resort located north of the Yucatan Peninsula, added recent enhancements including a new Petit Club Med for children ages 2-3, Maya Lounge & Amphitheater and new Oceanfront building with separate bedrooms and bath for children and parents.
- Upgrade your fitness routines and stay active with Club Med Sandpiper Bay's premium sports academies, professional coaching and sports like tennis, golf, volleyball and flying trapeze. Located in Florida, just north of Miami, this multi-sport resort is offering free golf and free waterski* this summer.
- Indulge in relaxation with the recently debuted Zen Oasis area of Club Med Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic. Designed with serenity in mind and reserved exclusively for adult guests only. Additionally at Club Med Punta Cana guests are encouraged to unleash their inner acrobat with Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, offering adults and children of all ages the opportunity to learn up to 30 circus acrobatic and artistic activities at the custom playscape.
- Discover the wonders of Mexico during a stay at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. Elected as one of the world's best family resorts by TripAdvisor. Children can experience the joys of cooking with the Petit Chef Program while parents can unwind at the Club Med Spa by COMFORT ZONE.
- Visit Club Med Columbus Isle located in the Bahamas. Vacationers can enjoy yoga, perfect their tennis game or swim in the turquoise sea followed by delicious meals at one of the two restaurants.
- Experience Club Med's adults-exclusive property – Club Med Turkoise in Turks & Caicos - that boasts gorgeous award winning beaches, thrilling watersports and magnificent sea life.
- Explore a scuba diver's paradise at Club Med Buccaneer's Creek while taking in the Creole spirit and flavor of the French West Indies. For above sea fun, wake boarding, water skiing and kitesurfing are popular pastimes.
- Swim in a bay sheltered by a coral reef or windsurf to your heart's content at Club Med La Caravelle, in Guadeloupe. Established over thirty years ago, the resort is famous for its golden sand beaches and smoked chicken served at the Hibiscus Restaurant on the sea front.
A Club Med all-inclusive vacation means more than upscale accommodations and gourmet dining options with a full open bar of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages included. Guests find their happy place while taking part in water and land sports with expert instruction by day and a variety of entertaining shows in the evening. And, families enjoy extra savings as children under 15 stay for up to 40 percent less, children under 12 stay for up to 50 percent less and kids under four stay for free.*
For more information visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-ClubMed (1-800-258-2633) or contact a preferred travel professional. Travel agents may visit www.clubmedta.com. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or subscribe to Club Med on YouTube.
*Sample discount is per person, based on double occupancy in a Club category room on select weeks at Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico, Sandpiper Bay, USA, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Discounts on other dates, room categories and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Offer requires a 3-night minimum stay (7-night minimum for Columbus Isle). Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-out on or before December 17, 2016 and must be booked by June 22, 2016. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time.
*Free waterski and wakeboard activities for guests staying in any room category at Sandpiper Bay, FL only. Not applicable for day passes. Offer available from July 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016. Subject to availability. Minimum age requirement is 8 years old. Club Med reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
*Free golf green fees at Sandpiper Bay's 18-hole golf course reserved to guests 18 and over staying in any room category at Sandpiper Bay, Florida. Golf cart and equipment rental are at extra cost. Offer available from May 1, 2016 until October 31, 2016 at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL only. Subject to availability. Club Med reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
**Children aged under 4 years stay for free at our family destinations. Children aged 4-11 years stay at up to 50% off adult price at select family resorts. Children aged 12-15 years stay at up to 40% off adult price at select family resorts. For flights that are booked through Club Med, tickets for children must be paid for by the client. Children who are eligible to stay for free must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Blackout dates may apply. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
***General Conditions: Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. For Turkoise all guests must be 18 and older. Guests at Columbus Isle must be 2 and older. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50.
Current Lifestyle Marketing
Imani Rodman/Suzanne Joyella
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stay-more-save-more-with-club-med-300264150.html
SOURCE Club Med