NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- While at the annual HR Technology Conference & Expo, Sterling Talent SolutionsSM, one of the world's largest and most successful background screening and HR solutions companies, launched their new cloud-based platform, SterlingONESM. This platform allows employers to streamline, automate and optimize how they process and deliver their background screening and onboarding solutions, while seamlessly guiding candidates through their hiring experience.
"Research continues to show that a candidate's onboarding experience is directly linked to their engagement, loyalty and commitment to their company," said Clare Hart, CEO of Sterling Talent Solutions. "The launch of the new SterlingONE platform was designed to create a simple, professional and positive experience for both employers and candidates, producing a flawless hiring cycle from decision to day one."
The SterlingONE platform highlights include:
- Simple User Dashboard –The interface supports single-sign on with most other HR system integrations, supports complex scenarios and provides easy, real-time access to screening results and completed forms.
- Intuitive Workflow and Document Management –The intuitive drag-and-drop interface, preconfigured packages and custom workflows make configuring workflows and managing documents easy.
- Easy to Navigate Candidate Portal – From customizable branding and self-service admin tools to multimedia capabilities and electronically signed forms, the new portal allows candidates to have a positive brand experience the entire time.
- Candidate Personalization – Robust customization tools empower employers to manage the branding, messaging and media assets of the candidate portal, as well as set up user permissions, email template groups and more.
- Seamless Integrations – Employers can easily integrate with their ATS, HRIS and payroll systems using simple APIs for easy data transfer and a more holistic view of the candidate's lifecycle.
- Enhanced Reporting – From billing reports and KPIs to deep-dive results reporting, SterlingONE helps employers easily and quickly track background screening, results, turnaround time and more.
"Through the hard work and perseverance of our technology, fulfillment and product organizations, we have reached a major milestone for Sterling Talent Solutions," said Dillana Lim, Executive Vice President of Product. "We are excited to provide our customers and their candidates an unparalleled experience, and set a new standard for our industry. We will continue to build and innovate on our single platform, SterlingONE."
"Every company is different," said Julia Mair, Chief Marketing Officer at Sterling Talent Solutions. "From startups to global enterprises, SterlingONE is a flexible solution that can accommodate everyone's needs, while delivering consistency, compliance and a better experience for your recruiters and candidates."
For further questions or a full product demonstration, please get in touch here: www.sterlingtalentsolutions.com.
About Sterling Talent Solutions
Sterling Talent Solutions (formerly SterlingBackcheck), empowers employers to hire with confidence through our comprehensive suite of background screening and onboarding solutions. Our cloud-based technology provides peace of mind by offering a simpler, smarter experience for you and your candidates -- delivering accurate, reliable results and tools to maintain compliance throughout the hiring cycle.
With 20 offices in nine countries, our team of more than 3,700 employees proudly serves over 50,000 customers around the world, including a quarter of the Fortune 100. Our pioneering-technology centralizes your needs in one platform for faster, transparent results tailored to your company and industry. Sterling is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), a distinction earned by fewer than ten percent of all background screening companies. For more information, visit us at http://www.sterlingtalentsolutions.com.
Sterling Talent Solutions is a service mark of Sterling Infosystems.
Vice President, Communications
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sterling-talent-solutionssm-reveals-sterlingonsm-platform-at-hr-technology-conference--expo-300339450.html
SOURCE Sterling Talent Solutions