Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- stREITwise, a real estate investment firm based in Los Angeles, announced today that its CEO Jeffrey Karsh will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 13, 2017
DATE: Wednesday, December 13
TIME: 11:00 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- September 2017: stREITwise announced Regulation A+ REIT offering to lead new era of real estate crowdfunding with lower fees and a 10% current annualized dividend yield
- December 2017: stREITwise raised over $20 million in less than 6 months, and has made 10% annualized dividend distributions to all investors of record each quarter since inception
- stREITwise owns the Panera Bread world HQ building in St. Louis, MO, among others
- $1,000 minimum investment
- Invest for a Cause campaign through December 31, 2017, in which the stREITwise executive team will donate 2% of your investment amount to the charity of your choice
Headquartered in Los Angeles, stREITwise offers a new way to invest in real estate, with opportunities designed to be rewarding and accessible for everyone. stREITwise cuts out the middleman and passes the savings on to investors who invest directly online. stREITwise acquires the real estate, collects the rent, and pays a dividend. The stREITwise team is experienced in managing complex real estate investments through multiple business cycles and through the life cycle of each investment. The stREITwise executive team has over $5.4bn of transaction and asset management experience in all major property types. For more information, visit www.streitwise.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.