CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc. announces the return of its "Dog Tested. Dog Approved.TM" campaign. An all-new cast of canines will make their television debut during Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl IX. Fans of the venerable campaign will meet new cast member Grant Weber, a Subaru canine Sales Associate, who sells Subaru vehicles to dogs.
Subaru has unveiled a sneak peak of the new commercials:
- Lint Roller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhkriH25iFo
- Tailgate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLnmVe3eaLI
- Let's Talk Financing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoK7SFqKVI
- On the Lot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj0rEn4LO7k
Subaru will also launch a new Facebook application packed with treats for dogs and dog lovers:
- Dog MatchmakerWith the help of Grant Weber, every dog can find their perfect Subaru.. Enter the dogs breed, weight, and lifestyle and the Matchmaker will identify a fitting model for the dog.
- Ask a Dog - LiveType in a question and Our Subaru Canine Experts will work hard to dig up the results.
- Four-Paw Drivers ClubLet your dog become a four-legged Subaru enthusiast with their own dog driver's license. Upload a photo of your dog to populate a personalized dog driver's license and share with your friends.
- Put Your Dog in a SubaruEvery dog has his or her day. Now you can help them get there faster by putting them behind the wheel of a Subaru. Upload a picture of your furry friend, put them in the driver's seat, and see where the road takes them.
The campaign is designed to resonate with Subaru owners and like-minded consumers. Subaru drivers are two times more likely than the average car owner to have a pet.
Subaru has once again partnered with MapMyFitness to continue the MapMyDOGWALK mobile application. MapMyDOGWALK provides dog owners with access to an innovative geo-mapping application that allows users to track and store their daily walking routes in an online database. Users also have access to a searchable database of millions of routes across the globe, fitness calculators, dog event listings, and a dynamic social network of healthy and active individuals and their four-legged friends.
On game day, Feb. 3, Dog Tested fans can interact with the campaign content on Facebook or Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl Co-Viewing Application.
About Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 600 dealers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. For additional information visit www.subaru.com. Visit Subaru on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/subaruofamerica.
Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc.
SOURCE Subaru of America, Inc.