NEW YORK, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Business Media announced today the launch of a comprehensive suite of eNewsletters delivering breaking news and targeted, topical content for investment advisors. The eNewsletters are a part of AdvisorOne.com, Summit Business Media's recently launched Website that changed the information landscape in the investment advisory community by providing all of the content important to today's advisors in one online destination.
AdvisorOne's eNewsletters provide information for every advisor, from market updates and breaking news, to proven strategies in portfolio construction, wealth management and retirement income planning to career advice.
"We launched AdvisorOne.com to help advisors become more efficient, by providing them a single online resource that met all their information needs," said James J. Green, group editor-in-chief. "Our eNewsletters are a natural extension of that mission, delivering breaking news and market trends every day, and providing more in-depth product news, trends and insights covering everything from practice management to managing the portfolio."
The new suite of AdvisorOne eNewsletters include:
- AdvisorOne Daily Wire: All the news advisors need to stay on top of the industry in one concise format, including market updates, regulatory and company news. This eNewsletter contains best practices, relevant statistics and timely industry trends that impact the investment industry - and analysis, commentary and advice to help advisors grow their business.
- Portfolio Builder: The latest products, innovations, trends and performance data in ETFs, mutual funds, hard assets and alternative investments. Experts offer practical suggestions and clear insights into correlated and non-correlated assets in portfolio management.
- Retirement Report: Updates on portfolio protection, insurance and annuities, retirement income strategies and behavioral finance, and details on how top advisors are structuring retirement-income plans for clients.
- Inside Wealth Management: Insights on building, preserving, and endowing wealth, as well as features on top wealth managers and women and wealth are offered in this weekly eNewsletter. Learn advanced tax planning and risk management strategies and the latest on estate planning and charitable giving.
- Career Advantage: Practical advice about practice-management and career-transition issues for wirehouse, independent broker-dealer, and RIA advisors. Includes tips on marketing and referrals, benchmarking your practice, recruiting the next generation of advisors, and how to be more efficient and profitable.
- AdvisorOne Breaking News Alert: Released as warranted by breaking, market-moving news.
For more information, or to subscribe, visit AdvisorOne.com/eNewsletters
About Summit Business Media
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media company serving the insurance and investment markets. Through its Media and Reference divisions, SBM publishes 16 magazines, more than 30 targeted industry Web sites, and 150 reference titles. The Events Division hosts a dozen conferences supporting these brands. SBM's Data Division is the leading provider of group benefits and retirement prospecting tools and insurance industry financial data. For more information, visit summitbusinessmedia.com.
AdvisorOne.com delivers content and data assets from Summit Business Media's Investment Advisory Group, including Investment Advisor and Research magazines, combined with contributions from industry experts, and relevant content aggregated daily from trusted partners, including Lexis Nexis, AP Financial Wire, Bloomberg, Market Watch, Quote Media, Barron's, The New York Times, Business Week, and The Wall Street Journal.
SOURCE Summit Business Media