TULSA, Okla., July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit ESP LLC has launched its SentrySM Well Surveillance services, a real time Electrical Submersible Pump and Optimization Service. Summit ESP Sentry is a holistic approach to well surveillance backed with 24/7/365 monitoring services designed to increase production, improve ESP run life and reduce downtime and labor expenses. Sentry collects data from artificial lift operations and then provides clients critical information necessary to optimize production and minimize field down time.
Summit ESP's Sentry surveillance team of degreed petroleum engineers continuously monitor clients production on a 24-hours-per-day, 365-days-per year basis from our state-of-the-art monitoring center. Our surveillance engineers have access to a complete 360° view of every well's operational information, downhole equipment, application design and field service history. This allows the engineers to analyze and understand each well's operational conditions and identify when there is an issue.
Some popular service features of Sentry include:
- Full remote control ESP set point capabilities, reducing nonproductive time and significantly minimizing the need to call out Service Technicians to the well location.
- Custom and recalibrated alarms for all operating parameters, allowing clients to be notified of parameters that are the most important to their production operation.
- Intensive monitoring for startup and all wells <90 days runtime, during the critical initial new well production time frame.
- Wells >90 days runtime assessed multiple times per day, assuring production rates are maintained and optimized.
- Surveillance engineers performing performance analyses with flow rate modeling to ensure optimal production.
- Summit's Sentry platform is designed to support multiple SCADA systems that store key operating parameters in a centralized database for remote monitoring, analysis and control.
"Sentry well surveillance is a breakthrough in artificial lift monitoring and optimization because we have closed the gap between the times a production-impacting event occurs and when it is recognized by professional petroleum engineers, diagnosed, and can be repaired remotely. This capability can dramatically reduce non-productive time," notes John Kenner, President & CEO of Summit ESP.
Visit http://www.summitesp.com/sentry.html - For more information.
Summit ESP, LLC is a leading supplier of downhole electrical submersible pumps and horizontal surface pumping systems throughout the United States and Canada.
Director of Business Development
SOURCE Summit ESP