Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Suncrest Bank (OTCQX: SBKK), today announced that the February 4 presentation from Mr. Ciaran McMullan, President and CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at the OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference.
Suncrest Bank's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Management continuing to effectively execute strategic plan.
- Completed highly successfully acquisition of Sutter Community Bank in December 2015.
- Total assets have grown to $297 million representing an annual increase of 57%.
- ROA has increased by 79% from 2014 to 2015.
- TBVPS dilution as a result of the acquisition of less than 1.3% to be fully earned back in 2016.
- EPS accretion excluding merger charges of 67%.
- Sound credit quality, legacy bank had less than $100,000 in charge-offs since inception.
- Since new management took over in April 2013, total assets have increased by 200%.
To register and learn more about the event, visit www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
The OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and Better Investing™.
About Suncrest Bank
Suncrest Bank, member FDIC, is locally owned and operated and offers a full range of business, agribusiness and personal deposit products and loans in the California's Central Valley. It has branches in Visalia, Porterville, Kingsburg and Yuba City. It is regularly rated Five Stars by Bauer Financial and is dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, and to supporting the communities which it serves. It is also a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration. Suncrest Bank stock trades on the OTCQX under the ticker symbol SBKK. For further information, visit www.suncrestbank.com
SOURCE Suncrest Bank